Indian suckers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian suckers!

guess which team has not won a test series away from home since last 14 years.......

or in other words which team SUXXXXXXXXXXX big-time?????

no prize for guessing my friends but lets have a shot!

[This message has been edited by Pathan Bhai (edited November 16, 1999).]

Pakistan, Is that Correct ?

Comment

the suckers deserve nothing better. BIG TIME LOSERS =indians hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Comment

Well, I am not one for statistics, so I cannot really guess. But to go 14 years and win NO series away from home sugeests a few things:

1) This team can only win a series when the conditions favour their spin bowlers.

2) This team has got fast bowlers who bowl like a buch of girls (but with less hostility).

3) This team needs to have one of it's own umpires at one end just to make sure they don't get beat.

4)This team has no heart so when it comes under pressure away from home they lie down with their legs in the air.

5)This team is a bunch of ugly, jealous black-ass monkeys.

6) Their supporters are a bunch of losers who come whining onto the websites of the Ultimate Pak Heroes.

I'll come back when I know the answer.

Comment

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Xtreme you surely don't mean India. OOPS! did I let the cat out of the bag. Would anyone care to guess how many hundreds of years before India wins a test series abroad.

Comment

THAT WAS AN EASY ONE HINDUSTANI KHUTHY

------------------
            IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

Comment

in other words, India sucks

------------------
              Visit Dhamaka's Website @ <A HREF="http://www.maxpages.com/said
              " TARGET=_blank>http://www.maxpages.com/said
              </A>

Comment

Said

in other words, pakistanis have started shivering in their pants because SACHIN the master blaster is coming to end few of Pakistans bowlers careers.

Comment

Sajjadm Sachin Tattikar has been trying that for the last ten years and the only thing he has succeeded in is getting back trouble everytime anybody mentions Shoaib.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited November 17, 1999).]

Comment

what the ****test mindset you pakis have on earth. there is definitely mistake in your upbringing. that is why wasim akram literally begged aussies before the second test match that he has to call his wife if he losses the series. so much criminal pressure you bring on your players if they lose.
                    regarding umpiring, due to pakistans umpire,i.c.c. had to introduce neutral umpires in test series because not one but all cricket playing countries complained that they had to play with 11 players while pakistan has 13.
                    thirdly india has not lost test series at home even with neutral umpires. aussies had you the last time they visited you

so much disillusement you have about yourself. no wonder the state of your country is down the drain.

lastly why you crib about indians visiting this site. is it because you dont have any answers to the facts presented by them.
                    its like you want to be number 1 in a race where there is no opposition. then my friends why you are competiting. just stay in your homes.
                    since independence you had been so self-defeating that you have lost any semblance of logic.

Comment

Fact as usual you got your facts wrong again. You should change your name to incorrect fact. The Indians come on this site because, like you, they are suffering from inferiority complex and visit this site to try and get rid of it.

Comment

ehsan,
                        talk on point to point basis. dont generalise and hid behind it. so much for this people.
                        now i really feel you people having any logic left with you since most of your arguments have fallen flat on earth

Comment

Fact there is no point arguing with a person who has all his facts wrong and whose knowledge is extremely poor. So goodbye.

Comment

running away from the field is your speciality. example kargil.
                            hope to see you.

Comment

Oh fact,
                              Why waste your time in arguing with the people who've closed their eyes & ears for last 52 years, that is since when they got their so called freedom from India?
                              Shoib gets hit so badly when he bowls at 95mph; imagine what would happen if he'll bowl at 100?!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X