Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHRIS HARRIS on WASIM AKRAM..........

hi everyone,

I recently bought chris Harris's biography and he explains that how he has two idles in world cricket. One is Martin Crowe and than Wasim Akram. He praises Akram's performance and writes.

" The most consistent bowler and a Natural leader. First he changed it all for Lancashire and now its Pakistan's turn. Akram is the men who can bowl every single bowl there is in cricket book. He is by far the best bowler cricket world has seen so far"

What do you guyz think about it???
    The book is called HARRY the chris Harris story and is 29.95$ in NZ and availble in Australia as well.
    Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
    Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
    -Iqbal

Wasim is the greatest left arm quick bowler the world has ever seen. Alan Border also described him as his favourite cricketer. The Aussies have tremendous respect for Wasim because he has performed consistently well there with bat and ball.

Imran Khan will always be the greatest cricketer Pakistan ever produces because of his unparalleled leadership qualities, but talent-wise Wasim is in a class of his own.

Comment

I read that too. Absolutely brilliant!
      "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

Working...
      X