Pakis, Take heart................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakis, Take heart................

Here is some consolation for Pakis, who are anguished at Pak's shocking defeat in the 2nd test match against Australia.
    The World No. 1 Indian Tennis Pair of Paes/Bhupati have lost in the finals of the ATP doubles Championship.
    So I guess, you have some reason to celebrate after all !!!

Only a complete loser would celebrate the failure of another.

Even when Australia celebrates this test
    victory they will not celebrate our loss
    but their win.

There is a big difference between the two.
    It is the difference that defines
    sportsmanship.

Congratulations to Australia on an
    excellent win.
    They fought like cornered tigers.

Comment

>They fought like cornered tigers.

So did their umpires. If you don't get given out when you clearly nick the ball and are plumb lbw it makes it a helluva lot easier to win the match. Well done to Pakistan as well. We played good cricket but we needed a break from the men in white coats.

Comment

Pakis played very well. They deserved the victory, the way they performed. But..
        jab Aussie aur umpires raazee toh kiya kareyga Paki...
        That was dishonesty with Pakis...purely unjustified. Also Ausie buggers know that Langer was clearly out. F**kin umpire Willy appologised Langer for given him wrong out in the first innings..should he now appologise to Pakis.
        Our team is the best, no doubt about it.
        Good on U Pakis..keep it up. Victory is not far.
        It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

when you were dishonest to teams visiting you, no one had raised any voice. now you are asking for sympathy?
          so much disillusion you have in yourself.
          uff...

Comment

suhail,
            we are not getting because of pakistan lost. but then my friend you had overestimated so much your team in terms of having fastest bowlers, best spinners and heavenly send batsmen whereby you had been belittling indian team.
            now inspite of having such star studded team,
            you lose. so what happens. your claim falls flat on the face.
            dont degrade someone. that will not make you great but will take you down.
            respect others.

Comment

Pakistan is still the second best team in the world, so stop your silly postings regarding our fast bowlers. If you think our fast bowling is not good mention Calcutta to Dravid and Sachin and look at their pants, you will get your reply. Abbas to earn respect try respecting others for a change.

Comment

That's low.. going crazy over ones loss, just like u would when u would win. Sure most people just have a big smile, and say good thing they lost. But don't go crazy over someones loss (Unlike India did when Pakistan lost in the World Cup Final). Why would we go so crazy over it when we weren't the team facing them?? or not even in the tornament...etc. Sure we might be happy, but not so excited that u start lighting fireworks and stuff(u should go that crazy when u WIN). But I say congratulations to Paes and Bhupati, they are great players. I expect them to win many other championships later on.

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited November 23, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                X