I CANT BELIVE IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CANT BELIVE IT

126/5 TO 3706 . **** THAT **** THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG. WAQAR ONLY GOT 3 OVERS THE WHOLE DAY OK SAQI WAS GREAT IN FIRST INGS NO DOUBT BUT 130 CAME FROM IS 40 OVERS AZZA GOT 4 OVERS TODAY REST IT WAS ALL SHOIB AND SAQI.
    IF SAQI GOT THE TEAM BACK IN TO THE GAME HE WAS THE ONE ALONG W/ AKARM LOST THE GAME TOO.

this is not good. it looks like we have to work very hard at test crickrt, i'm so disappointed, but still LOVE my team.

Comment

take it easy pals.
      Umpires were a clear cheat when they eat up 3 genuine appeals in the first session. All credit to australia though.

Steve Waugh after the game said that Pakistan is the toughest team to beat.

Keep the faith
      we rule
      "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

Comment

I saw it with my own eyes that hit that Langer did.. Akram bowled it and it was caught!!! Wtf is that Umpire Parker talkin about???? The commentators said so themselfs he was clearly out.
        NOW THIS ISN'T A EXCUSE, so beware u Indians, u must all know that both umpires are prejudice, especially Umpire Willy. Everyone knows about him. Why would they have those type of umpires? Why not a West Indies umpire or Sri Lankan, and one from Zimbabwe, etc..???
        You know, teh whole match could have turned around with that one wicket Because at that time they needed runs like 170 i think. Also throughout this test, there's been appeals and mostly every appeal has been marked down. That's why you should have one wigger and one tamil or something as the umps.
        Sure Pakistan played well, but Australia played amazing! Congrats to Australia, that's why they are rated the number one team.

Comment

Cool down guys. Well played Australia. We were beaten by the better side. Aussies play hard cricket. We are definitely not as good as them. Shezi was right.

Comment

If the Umpires were not partial, then the match was probably FIXED.
            How could a team of such great fast bowlers, not separate two bastmen of modest reputation ? No, there is more to it than what meets the eye !!

[This message has been edited by Some1 (edited November 22, 1999).]

Comment

I never beleved it before but now I am beginning to wonder if we were paid off by the bookies.

Comment

They took one day players to play a test.....!!!! how can this be possible for a one day hitter to stop a ball and to pal slowly....

------------------
                Yeh Ghazii Yeh Taira puRRAssRar Bundaiy

Comment

BOTH THESE UMPIRES WERE AUSTRALIN? OR ONE WAS NEUTRAL

Comment

Peter Willey is English.

Comment

peoples champ,
                      as always, you find a reason about pointing a finger at india in pakis defeat.
                      i agree there were close decisions but then lots of team had been at the receiving end
                      in pakistan when there are local umpires. dont you think you had been paid back in the came coin?
                      i had said in this forum, pakistan should not get over confident after winning against south australia. when playing against australia, along with your game your mindset should also be focussed because that is what they do to teams visiting them.
                      also i am surprised why waqar was not given more overs on the final when his performance had been good in the first innings. akram should have reposed more confidence in waqar then shoaib who might be a good bowler but still needs time to learn the tricks of the trade which definitely waqar has learnt over the period of time.
                      let me also make clear that irrespective of things, i am a fan of waqar. only that he has got lost in your team politics.
                      i still consider him to be a honest cricketer in pakis team.

[This message has been edited by fact (edited November 23, 1999).]

Comment

Ok this is what happens when you know that was out and the umpire gives it not out. You go really mad. Especially if that one wicket could have change the whole match. But since you didn't get that out and lost. TOUGH!! That's sports. You lose some you win some.. without loseing sports wouldn't be fun....
                        You mind about the umpireing or whatever for the first month maybe (most people). It hurts a lot the first month, since u know you were really close to win. But then it's history, and you face the fact that you lost! What's done is done and u can't change it. At the moment we're just really disapointed, we'll get out of it. UNDERSTAND NOW?????? (You could have used some common sense to try to understand that)

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited November 23, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                        X