Dravid go shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dravid go shopping

After the shameful defeat of the Indian cricket team in the final of the Pepsi Cup 99 in Bangalore, the team members were not able to show their faces to people. They chose not to go in public and rather just pack up in hotel rooms.

Dravid could not resist for too long to be in his hometown and still not be able to go out shopping and have fun. So he disguises himself as a Sardaar and goes out. He meets a woman at the exit of the hotel who greets him, "Hi Dravid!"

Surprised for having been caught, he comes back and disguises himself as a Muslim woman - in burkha and all, and goes out. Yet the same again - the same woman greets him, "Hi Dravid!".

Dravid comes back and is determined to give it yet another try with the make up of a hippie wig and shorts etc. All in vain - the same lady catches him again and greets him, "Hi Dravid!".

Bewildered by now, he could not help asking,"How did you recognize me?" And comes the answer, "Because I am Srinath!"

------------------
    IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

i am sure my friend you are referring to the match which pakistan lost to india in 1995 final. no doubt this incident happened between amir sohail and waqar yunus

Comment

Jali jali Tapi tapi no kuthya i m talking about 1999 begining of this year when we whiped indian team. both in test and oneday.

------------------

Comment

hahaha abbas, you just made a total fool of yourself.. if I were you I would have kept my mouth shut on this thread. Proves how slow slow SOME (not all) Indians are.. he clearly said '99.. do you understand what '99 means?

Comment

now this is funny. mr indian dog i dont think u watch that much cricket, if u did you would have known what indian record is against pak. dont make fool of youself we all know indian team is capable of"nothing" is the only word i can think of

------------------
          I Love afridi

[This message has been edited by Jasleen (edited November 14, 1999).]

Comment

i am surprised that no one contradicted abbas on the match he was talking about. it was 1995 quarter final in bangalore where jadeja had taken blues out of pakistan bowlers.
            secondly why mushraff went with dogs to saudi arabia. the saudis are really fumming with anger.

Comment

I SORRY MR FACT IT WAS 1996. THAT TELLS SOME MORE HOW MUCH YOU GUYS NO ABOUT CRICKET!!!!!!!!

------------------
              I Love afridi

Comment

IT WAS 1996. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE FACTS AND YOUR NAME IS FACT?

------------------

[This message has been edited by ZAAR DA PESHAWAR NA (edited November 14, 1999).]

Comment

well mr fact dont know **** abbase said final not a quatar final

------------------
                  I Love afridi

Comment

jasleen,
                    when you use words like ****, that shows your frustration.
                    dont show your weakness to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X