A MILLION $ QUESTION FOR A SO CALLED MR FACT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A MILLION $ QUESTION FOR A SO CALLED MR FACT

SO WHAT YEAR DID INDIA WON THE QUATAR FINAL AGINST PAKISTAN 1995 OR 1996 ACCORDING TO YOU IT WAS 1996( BUT ACCORDING TO ME AND MILLION OTHERS IT WAS 1996) ANYWAYS WHAT DO YA SAY?

TALK AS MUCH AS YOU KNOW AND NOW LEAVE THIS SITE NEVER COME BACK W/ DIFFERNT NAME LIKE.

AND YES I STILL AND WOULD ALWAYS LOVE

------------------
    I Love afridi

talk about the end result of the match jasleen. why you want me to leave the site? are my points too good for you to answer. well then why dont you accept my points and think accordingly.
    i dont change name jasleen. that prerogative is only with the pakistanis. indian live and die only with one name. in kargil we saw how pakistani soldiers were told to change to afghan names. poor souls could not even get a chance to get buried in their homeland and neither got their deaths acknowledged by their country. god give peace to their souls.

as i told you before i like afridi. but your repeating again and again just makes idiot out of him. dont let your stupidness create disliking of him to other cricket lovers.
    see you

Comment

Fact you said you don't change name and live and die like an Indian. Are you telling us that fact is your actual name. Most of you come here with assumed names because maybe you are embarrased about your true names. God you people suffer from extreme inferiority complex.

Comment

ehsan,
        people who suffer from inferiority complex are normally introward and keep to themselves. i think i am quite opposite.
        taking a alias is not bad. but dont take other religion name on a sensitive forum like this where you are all out to prove other side wrong on the basis of his religion and nationality. come on. give this logic to some one else.
        grow up.

Comment

Working...
        X