**STOP PRESS!! INDIAN BRIBE MONKEYS RUMBLED!!!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**STOP PRESS!! INDIAN BRIBE MONKEYS RUMBLED!!!**

India face allegations of match-fixing as they prepare for their decisive 5th one day international against New Zealand tomorrow.

Administrator Sunil Dev claimed his television prediction of a 2-2 deadlock in the series from 2 weeks ago was based on information supplied by an unnamed bookmaker.

"I don't bet myself but i was told by one of Dehli's biggest bookmakers the series will be tied 2-2" said Dev.

------------------------------------

Like the Aussies, the Indians who have been clucking and quacking most on this forum about Paki match-fixing have found that those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. In my opinion, all Indian bookmakers should be shut down because they are the root cause of this problem which is staining our beautiful game.

Did u note ?
    There is no 'HINDU','MUSLIM','BRAHMIN' in the above post.
    Way to go, Xtreme.........

Comment

unfortunately we dont have names of the players unlike pakistan which inspite of knowing does not do anything.

Comment

At least Pakistan instituted a probe and got the names. You people don't want to accept that anything is wrong, typical attitude that nothing can be wrong with anything Indian. Head in the sand scenario.

Comment

wait a min.... they had a name M. Azher... oops he is not playing any more, oh and we do't have any muslim in the team to blame. So i guess it must be not true, right?

Comment

ha ha
            and another ha ha

Comment

ehsan,
              what happened to the probe. well the players paid them off too.

Comment

Working...
              X