I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE INDIANS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE INDIANS!

WHY DO U ALL COME HERE TO RUIN OUR PEACE MAN? GO FIND UR OWN MESSAGE BOARDS AND TALK TO UR OWN PATHETIC PEOPLE U DEGENERATED MORONS GO BACK TO INDIA.COM AND DONT EVER COME HERE - UR PRESENCE IS UNWANTED HERE NOW GET LOST

Its looks that Indians have some how succeeded in ruining your life, you ass holes we will screw you all royally till you stop cross border terrorism. We have achieved our goal.

Comment

ok, i've got a question for you too... why is it that you "proud" pakistanis can't post a single topic without abusing India? Stop that first instead of moaning over the consequences.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Simple Queer whenever we post anything you people come here in droves and start abusing us, we are not going to sit back and let you people get away with it. Boy you people must be suffering from extreme inferiority complex.

Comment

I have anotha question
          why do u indians pretend to be black then get your ass whupped by the real ghetto blacks?

Comment

oh an another question
            how come when pakistanis pretend to be black, blacks accept them?

Comment

cuz Mr fanatic we ain't COW PISS DRINKIERS like your cricketters are........

I wonder where PRASAD generates all pace from....must be all vitamins in MATA jee's piss.....right :0

Comment

ehsan wrote:

>we are not going to sit back and let you people get away with it.<

Bet thatz what this jerk sajjadm thinks too. So where does it take matters?

>Boy you people must be suffering from extreme inferiority complex.<

i dunno but a guy who has to keep refering to tendulkar as "tattikar" in the hope of belittling him is more likely to be the sad owner of a few amusing complexes.

Fanatic wrote:

>why do u indians pretend to be black then get your ass whupped by the real ghetto blacks<

Whatz the color blue like on planet pluto?

Pathan bhai wrote:

> wonder where PRASAD generates all pace from....must be all vitamins in MATA jee's piss.....right<

ya rite, if that'll make you stop your groans and grunts...

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

shut up queeR go find yourself a little boy and make yourself happY. GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR COWS IN INDIA WHILE WE KILL THEM

------------------
                  IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

[This message has been edited by ZAAR DA PESHAWAR NA (edited November 18, 1999).]

Comment

Queer my point about inferiority complex comes to the fore when I read your reply. You are quick to point out the nickname of Sachin but obviously did not take into accout the posting I did yesterday where I stated that sachin is currently the best batsmen in the world. Just proves my point.

Comment

So generous of u Ehsan, to accept that Sachs the greatest. I didn't know 'tatikar' is the title Pakis gave to great people.
                      To reciprocate your considerate gesture I declare that Wasim 'tatikar' is the greatest bowler the world has seen.

Comment

Well some1 need I say anymore in support of my assertion of inferiority complex and chip on your shoulder.

Comment

my friend,
                          we are coming on this site to make you people realise how wrong you are. try to take some positive criticism, that will make you a better man.
                          ehsan,
                          no one likes to put abuses and i agree with youon that one. at least we people on the internet are suppose to be educated so well
                          lets act in a civilised manner and secondly everyone has got a difference of opinion. put your point across factually rather then using rhetorics. lets leave rhetorics to our politicians. they have already overdone it and the result of that is being seen by all of us.

Comment

you 7-11 indian cows did not make any sense
                            i was not talking about your gay cricketers.
                            so just when youre confused say what all indians in USA say "Thank you, and come again"
                            P.S. Take ESL (English as a Second Language) courses. Its for your own good.

Comment

fRIGIN GET LOST ALL OF YOU INDIANS...GO AND BUY URSELVES SOME LIVES AND MAKE YOUR OWN FORUMS FOR YOUSELF. YOU KNOW WE HATE U ALL, THE DEGENERATED INSOLANT PEOPLE YOU ARE U MUST JUMP OUT OF UR DHOOTIS AND RUIN PEACE, U ALL [INDIANS] FOR THE LAST TIME, GET THE HEL OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE US ALONE.

------------------
                              Visit Dhamaka's Website @ <A HREF="http://www.maxpages.com/said
                              " TARGET=_blank>http://www.maxpages.com/said
                              </A>

Comment

Working...
                              X