2 ws are back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 ws are back!

Waqar and Wasim are back once again.......I am so glad........I mean I find it so funny watching indian bowlers bowling at half a pace of our greats ...... (In akhtar's case its only quarter)

luv
    ramesha
    "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things among you: the Book of God and my kindred, my household..(Sahi Muslim, Hadith Thaqalayn is narrated by thirty plus Companions of the Prophet)

I AGREE

Comment

You said it man!!

Comment

The little things that make the Pakis happy.............

Comment

Hey, Sachin Tattikar is a 'little thing' but he don't make us happy....

Comment

See !

Comment

remember the story of deer and the tortoise. tortoise inspite of being slow won in the end.

Comment

Fact you can't even get your facts right.

Comment

Yes, the two Ws are back and I'm glad! The bowling attack of Wasim, Waqar, Shoaib and Saqlain is easily the best in the world!

Comment

i dont understand why wasim akram is depending on saqlain to win the match for them. it shows that pace is not the solution to win the matches which indians have already realised and so are playing intelligently rather then wasting their energy. i also feel pity for akram when he stated that he will call home to tell his wife to park car next door. for god sake leave fanatism out from the game of cricket and play as a gentlemen.

Comment

Saqlain Mushtaq 23.5 7 46 6
                      this is why akarm depand on saqlain .

Comment

Working...
                      X