Shoaib Akhtar gets hiccups.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoaib Akhtar gets hiccups.

As the days for the world series is coming closer the Pakistani fast bowler has started getting hiccups, he has started getting back pain as he knows his career will be jeopardised by the worlds greatest batsman SACHIN TENDULKAR. So before his career is screwed he has started shivering in his pants and has started complaing of back pain. Now atleast the Pakis will have some crap to say about Akhtar or Sukha Kakdi.

Yeh Akhtar! Sachin aya re aya. Pit ka dard, jindagi bhar ka dard banane aya.

[This message has been edited by sajjadm (edited November 16, 1999).]

Donít worry sajjad.
    He will be there. Youíre confused. Youíre talking about the wrong man. Its Sachin Tandulker Who you should be talking about. Has soon as Shoaib Akhtar going to here about India. He will be as fit as he could ever be. It tandulker who you should be worried about.

Comment

Salaam;
      Sachin Tandulkar's last days of his career.
      Its goin to be end by this series. Don't worry Sajjad. As u said..I just filled the blanks which U might forgot.
      "Yeh (kiya kiya) Akhtar! Sachin gaya re gaya. (kahaan maardee gaind) L** ka dard, jindagi bhar ka dard bana diya ray.
      Get some balls to face Paki power.
      All the best.
      It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

TCH! TCH! Shoaib is fit and declared his fitness for the second test. I can already see both Sajjad and SACHIN TATTIKAR trembling in their pants. Sorry to have spoiled your short lived pleasure. Now what was that, oh I see SACHIN TATTIKAR has suddenly got back trouble yet again.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited November 16, 1999).]

Comment

Shoaib has started this drama because he knows his bowling is going to be screwed royally by Sachin, Gangully, Dravid and Jadeja and not to forget Joshi, Nikil, Kumaran, Robin Singh, MSK Prasad and above all Anil Kumble.

So Pakis get a pamper for your team members as they have already started shivering in their pants and at any time they might start sheeting looking at the Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar.

Comment

Tattikar ain't a Masterblaster, he's a Masterbator

Comment

how come that no indian supporter can create vulgar names for pakistanis players. well it is not in their culture nor upbringing unlike pakistanis who knows only that.

Comment

Working...
              X