Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the worlds fast bowlers - mince machines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the worlds fast bowlers - mince machines.

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha

What a joy? What a joy? The worlds fastest bowlers were screwed royally and lost the game with 1o wickets.

Come on Australia we are with you go for a clean sweep. Leave some screwing space for us in the world series so that we too will screw Pakistan. Don't disappoint Pakis.

World fastest bowlers and batsman what a humilating defeat could not even score 300 odd. Paki fast bowlers have become real mince machines.

Worlds best team loosing so badly what a joke in life for Pakis.

After the pakis lost the match nada's like Xtreme and Eshan had no face to come and comment on this forum.

hahahahahahahahaha

[This message has been edited by sajjadm (edited November 13, 1999).]

You obviously cannot read otherwise you would have read my comments on our defeat. As to your happiness, well as an Indian this is the only time you can feel happy,i.e. when another team beats us because you know your pathetic team gets whipped every time they play us. All your batsman **** in their pants when they see Shoaib, and Sachin gets immediate back trouble. The series is far from over. Loosing to Australia is no disgrace, they are the best team in the world along with Pakistan.

Comment

yeah i know isnt that funny ST always gets a back problem against good team watch in austrila he will play one or two game the most. then he will have that back problem. but he is all fit aginst srilanka,kennya,NL(acctually NL is better team then india)and zem.

------------------
      IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

Comment

i dont understand why ehsan and co. forgets the result of the world cup league match. the same akram and co. were beaten convincingly by indians. but then they always have a bad memory.
        forget the past. now the indians are without
        azharuddin so now there is no way india is going to throw the match away. maybe pakistan should be wary of akram now since he is the only member of the syndicate remaining now in the field

Comment

Abbas Bhai have you forgotton the result of all the head to head matches between the two countries, Pakistan is so far ahead of India that even I am embarrased of mentioning the figures.

Comment

yesterday is history. lets talk of today and
            see the result. no doubt head to head tally is bad courtesy mohd. azharuddin. now he is out of picture.

Comment

yesterday is history. lets talk of today and
              see the result. no doubt head to head tally is bad courtesy mohd. azharuddin. now he is out of picture.

Comment

Indians would love to have our players. You can't blame them for being jealous. Sajjadm, i hope one day you can have a good team so you can be happy watching your own team instead of desperately hoping our team loses. And don't hold it against the Paki team for being so popular and envied around the world. It's not their fault they've got balls and Indian team are wimps. I didn't say that, Steve Waugh did.

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited November 14, 1999).]

Comment

mr. etreme,
                  no doubt steve waugh said those words and then defeated pakistan. you dont understand this simple politics. when he praised pakistani players, he made them over confident and on the playing field where it matters most, the australians were on the top. my friend praise can sometimes be self defeating. that is what we have to learn from this.
                  you want to know my opinion about pakistani players. some of them are really good in cricket like waqar yonus, saed anwar, moin khan, saqlain mustaq. wasim akram is good but like azharuddin, he is too neck deep in match fixing. that is the reason i am not mentioning him in above list otherwise he has the capacity to come in all time great bowler.
                  corruption is killing cricket in sub continent. i am sure you will agree with me on this

Comment

Mr. Xtreme,

After we won the world cup in 1983 we went on wining the world series in Australia and more 6 six cups in a row. Do you recall Pakistan wining 8 cups in a row. You could not win against Bangladesh in the world cup and we sliced your wimps out with our balls in the same league. Insha Allah this time in Australia we will prove that Pakistan can cheat and win like they did in Sharjah against Sri-Lanka recently.

Comment

While mentioning Bangladesh you keep forgetting Zimbabwe, did I see you tremble in your shoes at the mention of the Z word. And fact stop mentioning Azhar as the root cause of all your troubles, when he was captain and you were loosing, what were the other 10 players doing. Moreover isn't he the most sucessful Indian captain.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited November 14, 1999).]

Comment

one thing is for sure eshan got some points in every single post.

------------------
                        I Love afridi

Comment

Let me make myself clear here that we never in history did we say that we are the best team we have always said that we play under pressure whether its Australia or Zimbabwe. You nadas have been always saying that your team is the best team. What has happened today to your team your team is being slaughtered by every cricketing country
                          even Bangladesh did not leave your stinky ass.

Comment

Sajjadm wrote "What has happened today to your team is being slaughtered by every cricketing country even Bangladesh did not leave your stinky ass"

This just goes to show that your cricketing knowledge is ZERO.

Comment

To all sachinís chaddie sucker
                              Have you quite finished laughing at Pakistan?
                              Well lets us take a closer look at so call the best batting line up in the world in action. Whatís this only 188. Is that the best you could do. Come on you got beaten again by New Zealand. It not that you faced the best bowling attack in the word. It just that your pathetic

I leave you with the scorecard of the world best batting line up at the mercy of New Zealand bowlers.

SC Ganguly lbw b Drum 17
                              *SR Tendulkar c Spearman b Drum 2
                              R Dravid c Parore b Cairns 5
                              A Jadeja c Parore b Vettori 27
                              0R Vijay Bharadwaj b Harris 27
                              RR Singh run out (Harris) 2
                              +MSK Prasad c Twose b Vettori 16

P.S. kiss your own chaddies before you jump on others chaddies. And remember if you canít kiss your own chaddies then your as pathetic as your batting line up.

Comment

Working...
                              X