Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How humiliating it would be In Australia Inshalla

SALAM guys,
    Its gonna be so much humiliating in the TEST & ODI in Australia....
    I guess winning a Test Series is more impossible, but our talent gonna suck in ODI as well.
    PAK do n't have to take a revange of WC1999 and prove we r the best of best.....
    WASIM the man gonna blow[rocket] in the world......
    RO PAKI RO
    Hum Tumharay Sath Hein
    Die piggy piggy Die Die

------------------
    shezi ka Nara Pak

Shezi obviously you have applied for Australian nationality, and now are sucking upto them to prove that you are a true patriot. By the way did you vote for the monarchy or against it. Answer with care, may jeopardise your nationality chances.

Comment

hmmm... how should I put this mildly..??! O.k....I'll try....

We got our a$$ whooped today by the aussies....the Express, being Pakistani, was late as usual! A loss by 10 wickets..!!

Comment

it's not what you r thinking eshsan
        I am a very patriotic person . I hate to see asutralia wiing against pakistan .Butr it's happening as I was expecting .
        I voted for repbulic . I can n't believe these idiots want their head of the state to be elected by a family which is not even australian
        What about you ?

Comment

I am British national, so it was good to see the Aussies voting the right way. As for cricket I hope they can come back in the second test. What is surprising is that our strength (bowling) let us down. Please no postings about loss was due to betting. Let's accept defeat gracefully.

Comment

ehsan.
            i am not surprised you being british national. but even though if you would have been pakistani, your de facto head of state would have been either american, british or chinese but definitely not pakistani. so please try to live in your limitations and not comment on others nationality since you yourself have no legitimacy to your own existence.

Comment

I don't know what your posting meant, but then mental patients don't normally make much sense.

Comment

ehsan,
                how dumbwit of you. the message by abbas is quite clear. no doubt it is beyond your understanding. please stay in your limitation

Comment

you dick heads do n't have a clue what ehsan is talking about . He just asked me something and then I asked his opinion, in reply he had to mention that he is British national . So whats you point you mental retards .

Comment

Working...
                  X