X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diwali dhamaka at Rajkot, India loses to Kiwis

New Zealand 349/9 in 50, India all out 306 -- New Zealand win by 43 runs

HAHAHAHAH LOL
    WHAT HAPPAND TO THE WORLD BEST BATTING LINE UP?????

------------------
    IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

It folded up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They are dreaming of beating Pakistan. LOL

Comment

349 huh? India's bowlers are real mean machines...

Comment

yeah now where is that fool sajad or watever. he must be hiding sharm ke mare

------------------
        I Love afridi

Comment

You ****in assholes, we have not lost badly if it was pakistan in our place; they would have scored somewhere around 120-135 like the way they scored against the Bangladeshis.

Remember we have scored 306 not a bad score to loose. We have accepted defeat don't worry we will not ask for any report on match fixing we are fair with the players, wait and watch.

Comment

Can you anytime remember Pakistan winning a match chasing 300 and above. We have done it against Pakistan scoring 319. Pakistan would have prayed to Allah for rain to end humilation from the opponents. We have almost won the match against the Kiwis scoring 306. This score is only a reminder to Pakistan so that they be prepared to face the worst of the millemium in the triangular series in Australia.

Comment

We don't need to chase 300+, because we have got "real" bowlers, unlike cowboys you have. We don't let our opponents score that many runs. Your bunch of jokers will get a thrashing at our hadns. But then defeat is natural for your pathetic team while victory is ours. We launch an investigation when we loose, you launch an investigation if your pathetic bunch wins. That's the difference you s**t head.

Comment

Oye shararti bacha!

It is true this sajjadm is a motherf---er. hame patha kyon main unki maa hu.

Take no notice of the little rascal (and I mean little) he is bad boy!

Not big strong studly man like my Paki boyfriend!

abay sala kutta, ghar aiyengain to main tumhare kaan keechugin!!!

Comment

another gay on this forum.

Comment

another gay on this forum.

Comment

hahaha Sajad ki maa is here. well sajadddddd your team all most won the they didnt rite.so shut the hell up and go back to india and worship some cow while we kill them.

------------------
                      I Love afridi

Comment

Go and pray to Allah for rain to save your ass from stinking which Australia is going to screw royally. What has your speedsters done got royally f****d by Shane Warne now only allah can help you which you require the most.

hahahaha

[This message has been edited by sajjadm (edited November 08, 1999).]

Comment

Jasleen beti, bura na mano,

my son is very frustrated little daddu. Lord Rama onlu give him very lttle ting-a-ling. so beta is jealous of them handsum Paki crickturs.

sajjad beta, come home kvik, and mamma will let you maalish her tangay...wile mamma gives her hunky boyfriend maalish.

----------------

Ilove Afridi as well. Hai Raam!

Comment

I don't like *****s, gays and hijras to be my mother. Pakistani say aur kya umeed rak sakhte hai. Tabi to may samju kay Pakistani apne baap say itna kyu panga latay hai kyu ki unka asli baap bajuwaala hai.

Hindustan ne jo aaj kar dikaya Hyderabad mein, naday abi aap log bhi kuttay ki moat marnay kay liya tayar hojayiyay. Aab kaha gaye saray naday, kya sharam kay maray apna moo chupa rahay hai.

hahahaha

Comment

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha

What a joy? What a joy? The worlds fastest bowlers were screwed royally and lost the game with 1o wickets.

Come on Australia we are with you go for a clean sweep. Leave some screwing space for us in the world series so that we too will screw Pakistan. Don't disappoint Pakis.

World fastest bowlers and batsman what a humilating defeat could not even score 300 odd. Paki fast bowlers have become real means machine.

Worlds best team loosing so badly what a joke in life for Pakis.

hahahahahahahahaha

[This message has been edited by sajjadm (edited November 09, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X