Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Shoaib Akhtar CHUCK ???

Hey Guys...

I am of the firm view that Shoaib Akhtar chucks.

(I opened this front in 'Shor-sharaba' expecting a roll-over by the Pakis but surprisingly no one replied......)

Having observed him closely on TV and particularly the ball with which he bowled Fleming in the world cup, I really have no doubt, this man chucks. Its surprising why the Umpires have been indifferent on the issue so far.
    Also, don't u feel this man
    (Some Paki called him a STUD) would do well if he is not so self-conscious as he normally seems to be.
    I would like to hear from u on this ........

Whether he chucks it or not but surely you did not to have to post it three times to make your point. It is difficult to judge whether he chucks it or not. The umpires or the commentator's especially your Indian ones would have pointed it out by now if it was consistent. Maybe the odd delivery might have been chucked but certainly not all the time. He is a great and fine bowler, ask Sachin.

Comment

Ehsan Bhai........I have already apologised for what was an inadvertent mistake in posting the same thing three times(due to some prob. with the link) , and I cannot delete them now.That was not meant to get attention.

--------------
      "I regret to say that we of the FBI are powerless to act in cases of oral-genital intimacy, unless it has in some way obstructed interstate commerce." --J. Edgar Hoover

Comment

LETS TALK ABOUT INIDAN BOWLING!!!! IS THAT SOMETHING YOU WANT TALK ABOUT? OR YOU TO ASHEMAD TO TALK ABOUT YOUR BOWLERS

------------------
        IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

Comment

Listen right!! Shoaib Akhtar is the best bowler in the world and ya just gonna have to accept that!
          I don't like to listen to anything baqwaas about him. U need to get that clear in your head.

Comment

The sukha kakdi (Shoaib Akhtar) always chucks.

Comment

shoaib akhtar definitely chucks so does shahid afridi and saqlain. but then it is no wonder because what u can expect from pakistanis except cheating. most of them are embroiled in match fixing and then also there is no uproar in pakistan about it. because cheating and corruption is part of them.

Comment

So they do huh? I never knew that.. DOES THE ICC?? NO THEY DON'T EITHER! What does that mean? THEY DON'T CHUCK! My god.. you guys are pathetic... at least let's have a sensible discussion here.. not like a.. oh this guy chucks because I said so. If you don't have proof, and official word then just please keep your mouth shut. No need to waste your time here.

Comment

my friend, you does not know many things. like half of the pakistani team is under investigation on match fixing charges by their own board and some pakistani players have even proof of that. wake up now.
                  your sleeping has led the country from democracy to military rule

Comment

Why indians are so bothered about Paki match fixing? The main bookies involved are based where? That's right - India. You saalay are ten times worse, just you are better at lying cause of your sneaky character.

You saying Shoaib is a chucker ain't gonna make it so. Tough luck. Even if little black indians don't like Shoaib, their women sure do. I saw tv pictures of him being mobbed by young indian girls when Pak went to India. You wanna get those *****es on a leash before you come mouthing off here.

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited November 14, 1999).]

Comment

mr extreme,
                      why u are getting so excited. no doubt bookies are based in india but then they cannot buy indian team members so what is the easy way out. but out pakistani players
                      who are easily available given their noble characters.
                      dont get angry over this fact. someone has rightly said
                      kamzor ko gussa jaldi aata hai

Comment

I am dealing only in facts my friend. Gussa has nothing to do with it. Everything i said is true. They love Shoaib in your country, especially the women, and nothing wrong with that. He is a fine looking boy and a fabulous bowler. Why can't you acknowledge that? And some of your own ex-players have said that match-fixing goes on in Indin camp. If you want to bury your head in the sand it's up to you.

Comment

Haan ji! Ye sab sach hai!

Shoaib is very handsum crictur. i was there ven he come to India and i ask him to sign autograph on my chest and he nice man, he did. Ooooh! Big muscly guy make me like jelly.

Little sajjadm was also there and he ask Shoaib to sign autograph on his chittar. Shoaib say " Oye little ratboy, stop bending over and pull ur pants back up...me sick of seeing indians bending over. I shag only indian cricturs not spectaturs as well...and stop playing wit ur little ting-ling...all the larkis is laffing...

Comment

Oh, fact it is not that your bookies cannot buy your players, but they know one fact clearly, buy or not, there is only one result for the Indian team, DEFEAT. Who wants to buy loosers?

Comment

why would someone bet money on indian team they are losser anyways? look what happend yesterday.

------------------
                              I Love afridi

Comment

Working...
                              X