THE TEAM SELACTION WAS NOT GOOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TEAM SELACTION WAS NOT GOOD

FIRST OF ALL WHY WAS SAQI DROPED. ANYONE KNOW WHY THEN WHY IS AKRAM DEPANDING ON RAZAQ SO MUCH I DONT THINK THIS GUY GOT ANY TELANT. REMEMBER FEW YEARS AGO HE WAS GIVING ATA SPACIAL DEAL!!!!!!!!
    MY TEAM FOR NEXT TEST
    SAEED
    WASIM
    WASTI
    YOHANA
    INZI
    MOHIN
    AZAR
    AKRAM
    SAQI
    AKTAR
    WAQAR
    ITS BETTER HAVING AN EXTRA BOWLER THEN BATSMAN LIKE IJAZ AT LEAST OUT BOWLER WILL SIDE WILL BE STRONG
    WELL LETS HOPE THEY COME BACK IN NEXT TEST

------------------
    IF NOT PUKTUNKHOW THEN PUKTUNISTAN

I would have Razzaq over Azhar any day, he is a very good all rounder. Saqi was not fully fit for the last test.

Comment

Tell me about it
      wasti instead of Ijaz. His good. also drop one of the bowler or allrounder (e.g razzak). cus we need to strengthen our batting. If it means that we have to drop bowler do so.

This is the squad I would have played..

Wasti & Wasim openers
      sohial instead of ijaz
      inzi
      yahana
      seead lower down the order to give middle order some strength
      moin
      mahmood
      akram
      saqi
      akhter

Comment

Come on guys don't cry over the spilt milk. Insha Allah, next test Pakis will do much more better.

Comment

SAJJAD
          Thank you for being very confident. Me being a Pakistani I haven’t got that much confident. I would be happy with rain disrupting the match. I wouldn’t like to see another 10 wicket defeat ever again.
          If Pakistan choose the squad which I have named above then they might just win.

Comment

T M Bash,

How can you suggest a team like that.

Firstly Wasti should be in the team and he should be opening with Saeed. they are proved openers (even though Saeed was never initially an opener - he has become one now). What is the point of taking three openers on a tour and not even using two of them!!!!!
            Mohd Wasim is NOT an opener - so even though he looks good it would take him time to succeed - he should be a no. 3.
            Aamir Sohail should not be in the team - he had a good record but he just has not performed in the last two years - when he has played he has failed and then when he has been dropped he says there is a conspiracy against him. Again Ijaz has not performed either. If I had a choice out of the two I would however choose Aamir because he is a better/more correct player of the two and he would be better in the middle order - 5 or 6. Everytime he has played their he has scored well for Pakistan.
            Then Inzi
            Yohanna
            Moin
            Razzaq
            Azhar Mahmood
            Wasim Akram
            Saqlain
            Shoiab Akhter

Mushie does not deserve to be in the team after his last performance.

Comment

they should bring
              Afridi back. i love him to death

------------------
              I Love afridi

Comment

i think no team in the world could leave waqar younus from the team. he might be low on confidence but i am sure that with proper support from team members he will be definitely a match winner. pakistan could very well use his experience on australian pitches. there is no merit in the argument of having all rounder. if the top batsmen fail, there is nothing a all rounder could do to save the match. but then waqar as a bowler is a match winner. combination of waqar and akram in the past have proved to be deadly for the opposition in the past. there is lot of cricket left in waqar. dont write him off.

Comment

Working...
                X