Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How amazing win it'll be in Australia? Inshaallah

SALAM guys,
    Its gonna be so much challenging in the TEST & ODI in Australia....
    I guess winning a Test Series is more important, but our talent gonna kick ass in ODI as well.
    PAK has to take a revange of WC1999 and prove we r the best of best.....
    WASIM the man gonna blow the rocket in the world......

GO PAKI GO
    Hum Tumharay Sath Hein

------------------
    PakJunooni ka Nara Pak Hamara Tumhara

Salamz.

It's not going to be easy though. Pakistani batsmen,with the exception of Saeed Anwar and Aamir Sohail, do not have the best of records in Australia.
    So it's definately going to be important that Saeed and Aamir get back to opening the innings together and if they do that..then Pakistan will sure enough get great starts most of the time.
    As for the rest of the batting..Youhana
    looks very very good at the moment..but the other two positions are the ones to worry about.Inzamam is too inconsistent to rely upon,and with Ijaz Ahmed out of the side and Mohd Wasim nowhere to be found...one key batting position is still vacant.
    The bowling is definately nothing to worry about. It`s the best bowling attack in the world. Bottom line. But I just have this real bad feeling about the batting

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Comment

Agreed Mania
      We still got time and playing Sharjah series to bring back our forms and mainly build up confidence.
      there's heaps difference in the feilds condition & pitches....though

Go Paki Go
      Pak Zindabad

------------------

Comment

Well, salaam Everyone

What I think is that AZHAR MAHMOOD will be our biggest asset in Australia.......we need batsmen who can PULL and hook and basically can play backfoot shots well.........MAHMOOD is the player who does it well in paki team.......SAeed deals well with short balls as well.......Ijaz and Inzi are good too.......so I am quite sure that paki batting will not disappoint us...........youhana is great........

well, the question bothering me is whether should we or should we not give test cap to razzaq!
        I think he will be a great bowler and he should do OKAY in batting since we all know his straight bat skills plus his ability to handle shane warne........Its all to complicated.........I fell sorry for selectors.........we are overloaded from the talent arent we!

we should do well
        insha allah
        Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
        Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
        -Iqbal

Comment

There are quite a few gambling places down here keeping that in mind i think saleem bahi(what a cock head he is!)would be your best asset , he can atleast get soome foriegn exchange for our country( which is pakistan focourse ) and rest should be okay
          but saeed bahi ( an other pric-) should make sure that he has all the grips in the world other wise tom moody can be dangerous , infact i think his career( tom moody) depends on pakistan's team . other wise he can n't just survive
          in fact i want india to win
          in that case australia wo n't win either and pakistan has n't got any chance any way

GO INDIA GO!!!
          GO picks IT"S YOUR TIME

Comment

Oh really Mr.India!?
            Let me get this clear.. you think India will win? Ok.. there's no harm in being nationalist.. go ahead cheer for India. Best of luck though.. because you'll need it. Trust me.. India won't win, India will choke, screw up, just plainly suck. They have no chance against Australia, and Pakistan will most probably beat them in every game, except maybe one, if India gets luckey. If you ask a Cricket reporter for BBC, Sky, etc.. they will tell you clearly that India don't stand a chance AGAINST PAKISTAN. If India is so good, then India should have won that cup in Singapore, and they should have beat West Indies 3-0 not 2-1. Unlike Pakistan who beat them 3-0. Pakistan seems to have lots of talent on the team.. but India seems to be stuck with the same people, can't seem to find any "good enough" players. Well don't cry after India loses, that's life..
            Pakistan against Australia, now that will be more interesting matches.. I still don't know who might win those matches though.

Comment

Hey Indian Sucker

What the hell u r thinking mann...

No body considering india in the world series , they 've been called for kinda practice matches for Pak & Auz.....cuz u know , everyone know India isnt able to beat any of the teams in tournament .......and obviously they cant even dream to beat Pakis.
              But they should work hard under their new dicky coach and try not to play childish game as usual against Auz.....otherwise Auz will FU*K them hard as well

i can see quite well every single Indian **** crying in their........

Go Paki Go
              Kick every one's butt hard

Pak Zinda Bad

------------------

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

well to start with ,i am not indian
                if you just open your eyes you will see that iam paki but as you did n't realize that similarly you have n't rea;ized that pakistan is gonna loose , well what in case if they do , i would never like australia to win obviously third option is india
                but also do n't forget india kicked our butts in two world cups
                and
                -------------------------------
                Pakjunooni
                =============

==============

[This message has been edited by shezi (edited September 29, 1999).]

Comment

Hell ya!!!
                  Mate

Anyway, i didnt know that u r Paki otherwise i wouldn't have talked like that...my oppology buddy....

Not afraid of yr dhamki though...

------------------

Comment

all right
                    buddy , be friends .
                    of course i want pakistan to win but i did n't want to say that because i am afraid they might loose i say so .
                    some: super natural sort of thing
                    "sixth sense"

------------------
                    One Day I want to grow up, but not today please.............
                    For I am the Keeper of the Keys to the Lost

Comment

Talking about India, Shezi you are quick to remember the two defeats in the world cup but have forgotton all the other thrashings India has received at the hands of the superior Paki team. The balance is nearly 2 to 1 in favour of Pakistan. Before you get carried away look at India's record abroad, even Kenya has got a better record. It will be God's great miracle when India wins a series abroad. Look at the facts, and don't get overawed by the Aussie press. Have some pride.

Comment

Seems like Indian management waking up.......
                        India vs SA would be worth watching to judge the India's performance in LG Cup

India on top of table thou.......
                        still SA vs Ind would be more competitive game as SA isnt in very good form...

I reckon SA will beat them cuz they r my second favourite team

------------------

Comment

Yaar PakiJunoon

itna acha topic itna bottom pay para hai

I am new here thought the Khail Khilari is the most boring forum.

Khair abb hum jo aa gaye hain

Cool performance by Pakistan vs WIndies

Looking a powerful charging of Pak engines for Australian tour. its very important for us yeah!!!
                          Anyway i m pagal i dont know what is cricket

------------------
                          Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu
                          "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Hey Guys! Is it cricket or "COCK FIGHTING" you guys are talking about.

Lemme sum up...

Pakistan.....Sheer talent but need to be disciplined.
                            Real testing ground for Youhana(my favourite except his leg glances), Azhar and H.Raza.
                            It seems that they'll call back Aijaz.
                            Anyway, I reckon they'll be in the "Best of three" finals in the triangular and thats it.

Test rubber...They (Pakistanis) surely win.

India: Batting MEGA HOUSE but thats' not good enuff. They gotta do something "extraordinary" to be in the finals.

Australia: Thorough Professionals and can do anything on their day so I believe it wud be more fun watching Test rubber.

Enjoyed? I guess not.....
                            But don't fight on cricket like some drunks fighting over where's UTOPIA?
                            Cheers,
                            Kaleem

Comment

Thanx Pagluu
                              Cute name mate!

That was a long time ago KKNIAZI

Didn't u see we r BUDDIES now.

Nice comments on PAK tour to AUZ.
                              Totally agreed.

------------------

Comment