PAKISTANI CRICKET CHATROOM WITH LIVE COMMENTERY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAKISTANI CRICKET CHATROOM WITH LIVE COMMENTERY

HEY GUYS AND GIRLS INTRESTED IN CRICKET AND THOSE WHO CANT SEE THE GAME CAN NOW CATCH THE COMMENTRY IN A CHATROOM. IF U HAVE mIRC, ALL U GOTTA DO IS SWITCH UR SERVER TO STARLINK OR TYPE THIS IN ANY OF UR WINDOWS OF IRC --> /server Denver.CO.US.StarLink.Org <--- OTHER WISE U CAN JOIN THE CHATROOM IF U HAVE JAVA AS WELL GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND ENJOY! LIVE COMMS WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE 2ND AND 3D GAME OF PAKISTAN V WEST INDIES GAME. IT IS REALLY FUN, ENJOYING THE GAME ALONG WITH UR PAKISTANI BROTHERS, CHEER UR TEAM! JOIN THE CHANNEL!

HERE IS THE LINK IF U WANNA JOIN THRU THE INTERNET, JAVA IS REQUIRED www.maxpages.com/said/Pakistani_Cricket_Chat

------------------
    Visit Dhamaka's Website @ <A HREF="http://www.maxpages.com/said
    " TARGET=_blank>http://www.maxpages.com/said
    </A>

See you there!

Comment

Excuse me!
      Girls also enjoy watching cricket, and not only your fellow Pakistani brothers as you have said.

Comment

That was great place! I'm going there everyday now.. also thanks for the link for LIVE VIDEO and AUDIO. That was really enjoying.. and the play by play commentary on the chat and the 40+ people. I really enjoyed it. See you there later, or tomorrow!

Comment

niluhussain,

now I know where you got my e-mail address!

why didn't you say you were a cricket fan in the first place?!

and don't be so hard on Saeed
          he did start by saying "hey guys and girls"

[This message has been edited by Suhail (edited September 19, 1999).]

Comment

Comment

I'm just posting so this topic will be bumped to the front page for tomorrow's match.

Comment

Working...
              X