India SMASHED by South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India SMASHED by South Africa

India suffered yet another embarassing defeat in yet another ODI in Nairobi when they lost the final to South Africa by 26 runs. YAHOO!!!!!!!!!. Good for South Africa.

Actually it was a fairly close match and not a bad performence by India . . . I was rooting for India to win! Oh, well! South Africa IS the better team and they showed so today.

Comment

Any team which beats India deserve CONGRATULATIONS. 26 runs is quite a lot in ODI.

Comment

Why would any team which beats India deserve congrats??? They're not a really great team and it's not too hard to beat them, so why should it be considered anything special??

26 runs is quite a bit but it was still a fairly good performence by India. You can't really say SA SMASHED India cuz a smashing would be the way India beat SA in the group stage match! Still, basic thing is that SA won and they deserved to win being the better team.

Comment

a) 26 runs insn't that much.. close game.
          b) Whoever beats India should just get a thank-you from us, not a congrats because India isn't that "good" of a team.
          c) Just be happy that's all, since India lost

Comment

Oh Oh Oh......Ha Ha Ha

India lost Again

Thats what everyone was expecting from them.
            SA was just giving them chance to show their guts at the begining ... BUTT unfortunately they dont have any thing like that...

Go Paki Go
            Thrash them hard in World series in Auz.

------------------
            PakJunooni ka Nara Pak Hamara Tumhara

Comment

Looks like ehsan missed the league matches where the margins were much wider and the results were in favor of India. Nilofer's right, India smashed SA in the leagues and SA pipped India in the finals, not a bad performance considering India's team composition. Without Tendulkar, Azhar, Kumble and Srinath, Jadeja captained the team well. Bharadwaj and MSK Prasad showed good talent.

Comment

So we being Pakistanis should celebrate India's defeat?? Alright, whatever! I would have just been happier with an SA loss, oh well!

ZoOoks, you're right about India doing fairly well - I think Jadeja is a really good captain. He should DEFINITELY be India's captain though since I'm not exactly a HUGE India fan, I'd rather he doesn't but he should! Make sense? )

Comment

I know that India won the league match on an off day for SA, who lost it rather than India win it. I was worried that India might get into the bad habit of winning abroad after a decade, but it wasn't to be.

Comment

ZoOoKs & Nilofer
                    looks quite a bit of double minded....
                    very strange

------------------
                    PakJunooni ka Nara Pak Hamara Tumhara

Comment

And just how do we look double minded???

Comment

Miss Nilofar!!Quite frankly you being pthetic here....indians always go against us so why can't we????

* They called Akhtar CHUCKKER
                        * Told Wasim to shut-up and dont talk about Indian cricket when he commented on Azharuddin
                        * When Mohd Wasim got negative verdict they said that he is a rapist but he bribed them
                        * They accuse wasim/waqar and others of match fixing
                        *even though we kick their ASS several times.....they blame every single loss on paki and still aren't tired of losing to us
                        * they are piss drinkers of their MAATA cow
                        * they still haven't given us $17.6m sum of 1996 world cup share
                        * they are hindus
                        * they are freaks
                        * they smell

oh come on lady
                        get a life
                        Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
                        Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
                        -Iqbal

Comment

Yaar Asif lets savour the moment of any Indian defeat. There is no great sight then to see the Indian team walking off the field with their heads sunk low by shame. In fact it has become such a regular event that it is becoming boring. May India have many more such defeats. It is amazing how Tendulkar thinks of all sorts of excuse to keep away form having to face Shoaib, like his back trouble. It all started with his first ball dismissal by Shoaib in Calcutta.

Comment

Ehsan,

to put it bluntly, looks like you were frustrated when India thrashed SA, Kenya and Zimbabwe in a row are were enormously relieved when it finally lost to SA in the finals. May God help you get rid of your petty biases and admire pure cricket. ;-)

Surdar Asif,

Nice list you got there, very convincing indeed. My congratz on your brilliance. Do post some more...

Nilofer,
                            Glad to see one pakistani rooting for india.

Comment

I'm glad you agree with me, ZoOoks but I really don't root for India (only against SA and Aus!!!) but I think it's really important for us NOT to be baised and appreciate good cricket as you said.

Comment

Working...
                              X