Akhtar VS Shabbir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akhtar VS Shabbir

Haven't seend SHABBIR yet but he sounds faster than AKHTAR from what I heared of him.

Paki coming here in australia soon and on pitched like perth we will play at least 3 fasties along with mahmood and saqqi..........and besides AKRAM there will be a tough choice between AKHTAR, WICCKI and now shabbir.........

Remmember how wayward akhtar was when he came first.........but AKRAM worked hard on him and now he is accurate as anything............Shabbir has a height advantage which could make him so lethal in australia.........and than there is forever enthusistic WICKI bhai.......who still have everything from a thrilling bouncers to toe crashers to deadly yorkers............

HELP ME OUT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    we must help selection panel but bringing thid iddur up here........

what you guys think..........

by the way mubarak ho WINDIES ka clean sweep
    Man I just wish that SAHAR cup was on..........Paki would have killed the indians.........LUCKY INDIAN BUGGERS>............

go shabbir
    go akhtar
    go wicki
    go suqqi
    go munni

go PAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII\
    we ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wasim zindabad
    paki zindabad

cheers, big ears
    Asif

Nice to see the Pakis in threashi form man...
    Shabbir A K is kool buddy!!!
    Didnt u see the competition of Saqqi & Arshad
    Saqqi is so talented but Arshad looks quite experienced..........

WASIM Bhai DA BOMB back to kick the world's asssssss

------------------
    PakJunooni ka Nara Pak Hamara Tumhara

Comment

hey guys and girls,
      I NEED HEEEELLLLPP HERE,
      I AM NEW IN HOUSTON AND I NEED TO KNOW OF A PLACE WHERE I CAN SEE THE MATCHES IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME........

IS THERE ANY SITE ON THE NET WHICH "SHOWS"LIVE CRICKET????

TILL NEXT TIME.

ALLAH HAFIZ

Comment

yeah you are right junooni........Arshad is good too but I think mushi deserves place in tests after suqqi while I guess in ODI's paki should go with both SUQQI and ARSHAD because they dont give anything away and from the other end we can blaze our young guns like AKHTEE or SHUBEE!

Wasim bhai aaway aaway
        Amer sohail jaaway jaaway

ya ali

cheer
        Asif

Comment

Hmmmm can't have that much to say about Shabbir besides.. HE'S ONLY PLAYED AGAINST WEST INDIES. Akhtar played against.. all the other countries almost.

I'd pick my bowlers as
          Abdur Razzaq
          Shoaib Akhtar
          Wasim Akram
          Saqlain Mushtaq

**** I can't decide on the 5th person.. maybe it should be Azhar since he knows how to bat.. or maybe Arshad because he gives little runs. Waqar I guess shouldn't play since we already got Shoaib bowling.. too much fast bowlers then. That means Shabbir Ahmed's out then (he gave off too much runs). Mustaq Ahmed's career to me, I think he's done with.. we got Saqlain (although he's Offspin).
          I'm confussed myself.. ;-)

Maybe it should be like this..

Wasim (Captain has to play)
          Abdur - Azhar
          Saqlain - Arshad
          Shoaib - Shabbir
          Waqar - Mushtaq

anyways.. CONGRATULATIONS PAKISTANI'S!!! Proves we're way.. better than India, we beat West Indies 3-0, India 2-1!!! hahahaha

Comment

Shabbir was good and fast. Those two wickets in two balls were a treat to watch. With experience he will improve. My selection as follows:
            Akram
            Shoaib
            Shabbir
            Saqlain
            Arshad (ODI) Mushtaq(TESTS)

Well done Pakistan. Now everone can understand why Tendulkar was hiding behind the excuse of Kargil to get out of playing Pakistan. Every time he sees Shoaib he S**** in his p****.

Comment

hi all,
              i too had a tough time thinking of the selection. and just think of the following,
              Akram and Shoaib to attack,
              Razzaq and Shabbir next changes,
              Azher and Saqlain to follow,

and to bat

Saeed and Sohail to open,
              Inzamam one down and then
              Razzaq
              Youhana
              Moin
              Azher
              wasim
              Saqlain
              Shoaib
              Shabbir

what do you think
              and hey
              it was just my imagination.

till next time
              Allah Hafiz

Comment

Shabbir is fast but he lacks the control of Shoaib and I have a suspicion he throws.

Nevertheless, Pakistan is fortunate to have these two talented young pacemakers, who have every chance to make valuable contributions to the national side as their skills develop.

Comment

Does any one have any news about Mohammad Zahid?

Comment

Salamz.

Zahid has recovered from his back operation but no longer has the same pace that he did a few years ago. He is still very young and is working on developing his upper body strength to regain some of his pace. However, he's been dogged by injuries off late. He had a kneE problem when he returned to domestic cricket for PIA sometime back, and hence has not even played regularly for PIA which is why he is not in the national team.

------------------

Laterz,
                    ManiaX.

Comment

Working...
                    X