kapil Dev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kapil Dev

what you guys think of KAPIL dev's appointment.......well I think that will add whole heap of spice to world series since Kapil is anti-paki and hates paki.......

I think we gotta kick butts more harder this time for kapil's sake..........dont we

Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
    Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
    -Iqbal

sure i cant wait to see that.

Comment

Yeah man

Feel so much sorry for Kapil that he showed his butt as well to Pakis for kicking bloody indians ass.....
      for sure.......Pak gonna blow the bomb in their spicy ass in the world series

Go Paki Go

------------------
      PakJunooni ka Nara Pak Hamara Tumhara

Comment

You know what..
        I think India will still play pathetic even with the help of "Kapil Dev". I usually think, coaching effort changes the team by 10%. It's all about how you are as a player, not how you are getting coached.
        That guy just sucks, well his attitude I mean. Sure he's a great player..
        Indians are always telling me Kapil Dev was the best player in cricket. I tell them reason he gots lots of wickets, etc. is because he's played lots of matches.

Comment

Kapil Dev doesn't want to play Paki, Sachin quivers in his shoes everytime he sees Shoaib, so what makes u think they will want to play Paki. They will find another excuse.

Comment

Paki ZINDABADDDDDDDDDDDDDD
            Sidq-e-Khalil bhi hay ishqe sabr-e-Husayn bhi hay ishq
            Mārika-e-wujud main Badr-o-Hunayn bhi hay ishq
            -Iqbal

Comment

Working...
            X