What about that gal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about that gal?

Yeah that swiss-miss did the trick again .
    Hingis just finished her tour of toronto where she won the DuMaurier open .

Experts say that the greatest of all time is Steffi - who recently retired - and that if u look at the weeks at No. 1 spot n the grand slams is a sure title for Steffi .

But i think with steeper competition now - all the Dokics n Williams - Hingis maintaining her position as rank 1 is truly amazing.For me Steffi was one of the greatest but ya'all watch out for this gal

MR.

oh yeah i am watching her with pair of binoculars. She might easily be the next Martina or Steffi. (and she got the looks too)

You know what, i should have asked her out, whats the worst that can happen. Atleast i can tell my kids, your dad asked the greatest Tennis Ace out on a date. Btw explaining that to their mom might be a problem *wink**wink* .

Comment

Oye shehzadey - ask her out to tu keray ga ussey jub meray sey break-up hoga uss ka

On a serious note - she is far chiknier than steffi n Martina - lekin pierce sey koi muqabla nhin hai bhai saab!

MR.

Comment

hahah, guyz! they're tennis players!! obviously the way those women are all muskular and dressed they gotta grab your attention, heheh, but yeah....those ladiez aer toned like anyyything

heyy, that reminds me, serena williams stopped by the muchmusic place and she co-hosted w/ rick the temp. rick the temp is such a cutie! and soo tiny, and looked even tinier standing w/side of serena williams - cuz that woman is buff all the way.

oh yeah, btw, mary peirce's nose is tooo big!! lata,
        AH

Comment

Now what you hafta say about this ya all pierce fans

kohal .. i think her nose is just fine - and boy that figure

Ah really when did Serena come on much music - it was cher last time i saw anyone there !

MR.

Comment

hehe, oh no, better not get anything pitai from the peirce fans.

mmm, i belive maharaja she came in the middle of last week or so.

Comment

Working...
            X