Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atomic Republic of Pakistan thrwos away Akram!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atomic Republic of Pakistan thrwos away Akram!

This is from www.khel.com

Wasim Akram did not get sympathetic response from Ad Hoc Committee chief
    khel.com, NewsAsia

Wasim Akram, faced with the prospect of a disgraceful exit from Pakistan and international cricket on match-fixing charges, held meetings with the chief of the Ehtesaab Bureau and the Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Ad Hoc Committee in Islamabad on Tuesday evening, reported Pakistan's leading newspaper 'The News'. The World Cup captain went into the meetings with brothers Saifur Rehman and Mujeebur Rehman just hours after arriving from London in Karachi, from where he caught the first available flight to Islamabad.Charged by the Ehtesaab Bureau of fixing matches and then suspended by the Ad Hoc Committee from playing for Pakistan until the completion of the pending inquiry against him, Wasim was not available for his comments after the meeting as he left in Mujeeb's chauffer driven car to an unknown destination. Mujeeb, when contacted, was not very keen to speak in detail on what had transpired at the meeting but when pressedstated that Wasim had been advised to speak to the Chairman of the Ehtesaab Bureau.
    During the 25- minute meeting Wasim did not get a very sympathetic response from Mujeebur Rehman who made it clear to him that since the charges against him were of serious nature, he would have to prove his innocence in the court and until then the Board would not consider him or Salim Malik and Ijaz Ahmed for selection. Mujeeb is also reported to have then arranged an immediate meeting for Wasim with his brother. It is understood that after the meeting with Mujeeb, Wasim also met Senator Saifur Rehman. Wasim, the only bowler to have captured over 350 wickets in both Test and One day Internationals and also one of the most successful captains for Pakistan, is believed to have told Mujeeb that the charges should not have been framed against him or the suspension orders announced until his point of view had been heard by the concerned authorities.

First of all ZZ,quit posting all these negative articles!Why dont you go to Yahoo and type the following-
    Positive stuff about Pakistan cricket.

I wonder if Akram is ever gonna get a break!
    I like Anwar and all but Akram is the best Captain we could have.And if they continue all this ****,he may decide to quit and finish his playing days in England.That would really suck.

------------------
    Fear of death is a delusion
    Harbored in the breast of sages;
    He who lives a single springtime;
    Is like one who lives for ages.
    ----Khalil Jibran.

Comment

GET a life ZZ!

AKRAM is da legend!

Comment

GET a life ZZ!

AKRAM is da legend!doesn't matter what the world says!
        He is da super dupper legend!

Comment

World is not saying anything on Akram. They all agree he is a great player. Problem is only Paki cricket board.

Comment

Here we go again with yet another pathetic attempt by ZZ to show his anti Pak credentials by inserting a totally inappropriate title to what he was writing. Sour Grapes.

Comment

I thought Pakistanis will appreciate it. They are so proud of exploding bomb that an anniversary yom-e-taqbeer has started.

Comment

what about you faggots!

Weren't you dacng and cheering for you DHOOTICHOR PM!!!!

huh?

Comment

I thought Pathans were fags.

Just wondering.....

Later on
                  Zman

Comment

No sure Zman!
                    I am not pathan!

You should know better
                    you sound like someone with some experience right?

Comment

Pathan Bhai,
                      Does somebody pays you for writing stupid messages?
                      Go find some better work for you, baby!

Comment

Zman i thought your mom was a slut i bet you can't say that to any pathon face to face cuz you know they will beat the sh!t out of you. fu--ckin punjabi duti

------------------

Dil Dil pakistan

Comment

**** n indian pricks pathon yaar

leave them alone
                          the dont worth talking

Comment

Like I said before, stupid Indians shouldn't be allowed on this forum, since it's a PAKISTANI SITE not indian. If you want to talk about india go to something like indiasucks.com etc..
                            GET LOST
                            Let this be a true Pakistani site.. or we'll have to change the site name to PakInd.org

Comment

Working...
                            X