replied
    AGREE AGREE bhai!

cheer! big ears!

Asif

Leave a comment:

• ManiaX
    replied

Pathan Bhai,

Salamz. I can give you plenty of other examples !

At the start of the WC, when Saeed was
    out of form, Raja went out and said that
    Ijaz and Inzamam are the 'mainstays' of the
    line up, as it is Saeed ended up being the highest scorer for Pakistan! Then Ramiz went to AFP, and said that he always knew Saeed would be the main man for Pakistan etc etc. Also, after Shoaib Akhter got hammered
    by Lance Klusener, Raja was very critical of him and suggested that Shoaib should quit bowling as quick as he can and should concentrate on bowling a good line. Then came the game against India, where Shoaib did just that and came home with just 1 wicket and here goes Raja again...he said that it was a mistake by Was to make Shoaib bowl like a 'medium pacer' when the lad wants to bowl fast! I can go on and on
    The fact is, Ramiz Raja is a man who is really bitter with Wasim Akram and has some sort of a personal grudge with him. He may be well educated, but that does not make him out to be a good selector. It's okay
    to be critical of someone if you can back your claims and stand by them. But it's wrong to be critical of a Captain, who quite frankly, is miles ahead of you as a player and a Captain. Raja needs to think before opening his mouth and maybe then...he'll have the respect of the players and for that matter, the majority of the cricket fans.
    Finally Pathan Bhai, who cares if our set up is better than India? Why should we compare our cricketers with the Indians? We're miles ahead of them anyway! We should look for
    'Tougher Opposition' mate.

Cheers

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Leave a comment:

• Pathan Bhai
    replied
    come on yaar

Raja is not too bad. Be honest with yourself and If you look behind at the decision RAZZAQ coming at 3, all of us were surprised weren't we!

I mean aap khud socho Mania bhai? how can you bring a 19 (doubt it) year old guy with bare experience, batting at 3 in world cup 1999 for the national team. I mean yaar he does not even bats that high for the domestic side na............

Raja is well-educated, cricket mind and well repected personality and I am sure he will do it nicely yaar. Better than those PUNWARIES who dont know **** and still sit at the top.

Look at India, our management is FAR FAR better than them.

I will wait for your thoughts back brother

cheers
    Asif

Leave a comment:

• ManiaX
    replied

Pathan Bhai....Salamz!

Was is still in the dog house as far as the PCB is concerned. As for Raja, he sucks!
    The guy is a hypocrite. Remember the WC?
    After Pakistan's first match, he came out and said that he could not understand why Razzaq had been sent in at no.3 and that it was a mistake by Wasim. Then at the end of the tournament, while giving his so called 'expert comments' to The News...Raja said that Was made a huge error not sending Razzaq
    at no.3 in the match against India! Ramiz Raja is either a total hypocrite or a moron!
    I think Abdul Qadir or Hanif Mohammad would've been better choices.

Anyway..Cheers

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Leave a comment:

• Pathan Bhai
    started a topic AKRAM is back!!!

AKRAM is back!!!

happy to see that new board is doing everything right so far.....

Inclusion of raja is slection panel and now signs of AKRAM coming back!

wow
    sounds great!

PAKI zindabad

cheer
    Asif
Working...
X