Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Munni* the new skipper............

salaam everyone

well I just got a news that Munni bhai is our new captain........well it was all obvious after muuni's long meetings with Rehman.......but I am sure the stuff paki board is doing sounds very very optomistic to me eh

Like they not letting any national hero to play county........brilliant idea.....secondly I liked the comment made by YAWAR SAEED the new manager

he says
    we need players who give 100%!

well, you go guys
    we all LOVE YOUUUUUU
    and always will

paki zindabad

cheers
    Asif

who is munni?

Comment

come on dude!

Munni = Moin KHANNNNNNNNNNNNN the cheetah

my cheetahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bhai
      Munniiiiiiiii bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Well Moin is once again the captain eh? That's good to hear.. very good..
        But I still miss Wasim..

Comment

Ahh. . .Moin Khan eh! Captains usually don't play very well in a tense matches, when they are the ones who have to do the work, in this case Moin Khan who has resuced Pakistan batting collapses many times. . .I just hope this pressure doesn't take Moin down! Hopefully we will be a better team, I guess it's about time PCB take the trash out. . .but I would've been very happy to know that Wasim is back in the team as a captain which seems very impossible now!

------------------
          Visit dHaMaKa's Website @ www.maxpages.com/said

[This message has been edited by Said (edited July 30, 1999).]

Comment

WELL MOIN KHAN IS THE NEW SKIPPER, BUT I WAS SUPRISED IT DIDNT GO TO ANWAR, BUT I LIKE MOIN A LOT......I FEEL SORRY FOR WASIM, BECAUSE HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, AND SHOULD BE BACK ON THE SQUAD! WE NEED HIM!

GO PAKISTAN!

-CB

Comment

well... there are fighting captains. Steve, Ranatunga are examples. so there is no reason to think that moin will suddenly stop fighting if he becomes captain.

Comment

Salamz!

Nothing has been confirmed as yet. Moin Khan and Saeed Anwar are the two players that they are looking at as a stop gap arrangement until Was gets his name cleared. As far as experience goes, I think Moin may be slightly ahead of Saeed, because Moin has been leading his domestic side for the last 3 years whereas Saeed has'nt even played a domestic game in years! As an overall Captain, Saeed
                is definately ahead of Moin. And another thing, Moin has been named as a 'beneficiary'
                during the match fixing probe whereas Saeed
                has never even been linked to the match fixing scandal since it broke in 1994. So that may also influence their decision.
                Either way, whoever gets the job will only have it till Was comes back. And that'll be soon Inshallah

Cheers.

------------------

Laterz,
                ManiaX.

Comment

Mania Bhai

Its is confirmed that MUNNI is the new skipper.......

You can see it in yesterdays dawn @ www.dawn.com

Or I have seen it on other sites as well.......and I dont think SAEED bhai will be willing to lead the team again.........saeed is 30 already and he wouldn't be there for long.....I HOPE HE DOES THOUGHHHHHHH><

so In long term I think its better to have MUNNI as our leader!

IAN CHAPPAL wrote that

"MOIN KHAN IS THE IDEAL MEN TO LEAD AN ATTACKING SIDE"

and I was extremely happy to see IAN CHAPAL's world XI

He has got 4 paki players in it and AKRAM IS the captain........Its in latest INSIDE EDGE MAGAZINE,,,,,,,,,,

Ian CHappal's world XI has 4 pakis 3 aussies, 3 afrikans and one Indian in it.........so thats COOL haan

cheers
                  Asif

WE LOVE you MUNNI BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
                  wouldn't it be nice to hear munni khan in micorphones leading his side..................YEAH BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PAKI taem very SHAGADELICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Comment

Mania Bhai

Its is confirmed that MUNNI is the new skipper.......

You can see it in yesterdays dawn @ www.dawn.com

Or I have seen it on other sites as well.......and I dont think SAEED bhai will be willing to lead the team again.........saeed is 30 already and he wouldn't be there for long.....I HOPE HE DOES THOUGHHHHHHH><

so In long term I think its better to have MUNNI as our leader!

IAN CHAPPAL wrote that

"MOIN KHAN IS THE IDEAL MEN TO LEAD AN ATTACKING SIDE"

and I was extremely happy to see IAN CHAPAL's world XI

He has got 4 paki players in it and AKRAM IS the captain........Its in latest INSIDE EDGE MAGAZINE,,,,,,,,,,

Ian CHappal's world XI has 4 pakis 3 aussies, 3 afrikans and one Indian in it.........so thats COOL haan

cheers
                    Asif

WE LOVE you MUNNI BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
                    wouldn't it be nice to hear munni khan in micorphones leading his side..................YEAH BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PAKI taem very SHAGADELICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Comment

Working...
                    X