Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There is anyone to talk about Hockey, Pakistan team and New Rules Imposed by FIH.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is There is anyone to talk about Hockey, Pakistan team and New Rules Imposed by FIH.

I am a Hockey player. I want to discuss about our National Game, Pakistan's performance in International Hockey and New rules imposed by FIH.

Last week I also posted the subject and no one was there to reply.

If there in nothing to even discuss the Hockey then for what purpose we claim to be the World Champion.

Thanks to all.

Nisar Malik

Well Nisar, I think the some what "craze" that was left over in Pakistan about hockey is slowly coming to an end, most people here are probably not quiet intrested. To tell you the truth living here in Canda, you hardly get any news about Pakistans Hockey or Field Hockey, people here dont even know that Field Hockey REALLY DOES EXISTS!

All I heard about the PAkistani team was that, they had a wonderful tour of India and they thrashed them quiet easily. . .I was happy coz during that series, Pakisatns cricket team was also in India taking their cricket side down. . .

Anyways, The reason no one replied to your post was most probably their lack of intrest in hockey.

------------------
    Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

Working...
    X