FAV PLAYER????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAV PLAYER????

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE PAKI CRICKET PLAYER AND WHY?

I have two: Shoaib Akhtar and Wasim Akram. Wasim Akram because he's an awesome bowler, he has a lot of experience, he's an excellent fielder, he's the nicest and encouraging captain, and he's also an awesome batter!
    Shoaib because he's the fastest bowler in the world, he's an awesome fielder, and well...he just rules!

------------------
    PEACE!!!!

[This message has been edited by Cricket Fan (edited July 13, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Cricket Fan (edited July 16, 1999).]

I would have to say.. Wasim Akram because he is a consistant bowler.. takes wickets, and can deliever those less runs. And as a batsman, well when in panic time.. he can help a lot.. and bring the team back up.
    I'd also say maybe Abdul Razzaq or Saeed Anwar because Abdul can do both bat good on top order and on the other hand bowl great also.. I'll like to see him in the later years to come.. and see how much better he becomes.
    Saeed Anwar because he is a great batsman.. and can get many runs.. in to help teh team to a good start, and is just a nice guy. If Wasim weren't captain.. I'd pick him.

Comment

Yousuf Youhana.

He may not be as flashy as Saeed Anwar
      or as powerful as Inzamam ul-Haq,
      but he is consistent and keeps his head
      in pressure situations despite his youth.

Pakistan needs more sensible batsmen like him.

Comment

Saeed Anwar because he is the best batsman in the team and one of the top 3 in the world.
        Wasim Akram because he is the best left arm fast bowler the world has ever seen and a great captain.

Comment

Working...
        X