Wasim your still my hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasim your still my hero!

I don't care what people say.. those people are junji loig. Typical Pakistani's would either love you or hate you. Never realize how far you took them, how hard you worked, etc. Being a captain is a hard job, and not everyone is fit for it.. but he is! Look at this BS I read in the paper
    A guys son's name is Wasim Akram, and his brother tells him to change it because he doesn't want something disgratful in the family.. and goes crazy hitting everything around and police take him away.
    They threw rocks at Wasim's house, and kidnapped his father but later let him go.. I feel like swearing so.. much at Pakistan. LISTEN HE TOOK YOU TO THE FINALS.. what else you want? YOU CAN'T ALWAYS WIN!!!!!!! I'd like to see you fat people bad mouthing Wasim, try to be captain. That be the funniest thing in the world..

Wasim stay in England! Hell with Pakistan.. you don't need them!

I agree with you people champ!

Hell with paki people!

They all are Losers!

Person who cannt accept lose is whom I call LOSER!

Paki public never realise that this is Wasim Akram whom they have given all accusation and that apparently result into DIABETIC disease which Akram carries at age of only 33.

You go and ask any of your relatives or anyone you know who is diabetic. People find themselves very very weak in this disease.

Akram is a true fighter. He is playing and playing and playing only and only for pakistan.

He has had enough cricket already and is a rich man too.
    Whyelse you think he is playing!

Who has given us Saqqi, Akhtar, razzaq and Mahmood, who look as ordinary as primiry school bowler when he played under SOhail!

and he admitted than all the improvement in his bowling is due to akram's tirless work on him.

Bloody, paki people never understand
    they never will

They deserve captain like sohail better.

or someone as greedy as Azharuddin will do.

AKRAM you are Greatest

Asif

Comment

I agree with you people champ!

Hell with paki people!

They all are Losers!

Person who cannt accept lose is whom I call LOSER!

Paki public never realise that this is Wasim Akram whom they have given all accusation and that apparently result into DIABETIC disease which Akram carries at age of only 33.

You go and ask any of your relatives or anyone you know who is diabetic. People find themselves very very weak in this disease.

Akram is a true fighter. He is playing and playing and playing only and only for pakistan.

He has had enough cricket already and is a rich man too.
      Whyelse you think he is playing!

Who has given us Saqqi, Akhtar, razzaq and Mahmood, who look as ordinary as primiry school bowler when he played under SOhail!

and he admitted than all the improvement in his bowling is due to akram's tirless work on him.

Bloody, paki people never understand
      they never will

They deserve captain like sohail better.

or someone as greedy as Azharuddin will do.

AKRAM you are the Greatest

Asif

Comment

UmmMm yeah *ditto*
        (BUt letz not put every 1 in the trash-can)

*Wasim I thanK theeeeeeeeee,
        and U are MY heRooOOooooo jioooooo man!

b'boiiii

Comment

Ya ya ya mon he is the hero..no doubt

dil..dilseeee

Comment

Working...
          X