• Show
Clear All

Pak Sports Stinks!

Pak sports stinks! Thats for sure! Reasons:

1. Corruption
    2. Illiteracy
    3. Gambling/Speculations
    4. Physically unfitness
    5. Too much leaning on prayers(dua) instead of playing the games scientifically
    6. Ill-management
    7. Government lack of interest but blames the losing teams
    8. Lack of adequate knowledge of opponents

9. And much more...

Fata Morgana

PS: Caring or watching Pak sporting contests is a USELESS activity!

And what are you doing about it??

If you're not part of the the solution, then YOU'RE the problem!

Comment

Just listen to ur self, yesterday u were so confident in pak's and sayin yeah yeah we're gonna win for sure. But...since we didn't u instantly turn ur backs , this is what makes me angry not the losing, but the after match accusations. C'mon its cricket yaar, u lose some, u win some. Pleeze don't just say it stinks, it degrades the entire situation.
      "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

I agree with Bandoostaa bhai here..
        Winning is a part of life, loseing is a part of life too.. everyones wins some, ya lose some. Face it.. we lost fair and square. Sore Losers at times make excuses up. "we were beaten by the better team." Maybe we should try better next time..
        This is about us Pakistan.. if you win they'll raise you on the your shoulders and won't let you walk a way home.. but if you lose.. they'll put a har on you of shoes etc.. even though you tried your best and made it to the furthest.. oh well..

Comment

Fata Morgana..no yar..they are your team,if we dont back them up who will, I will have to agree with peoples champ and bandoostaa..

dil..dilseee

Comment

Nah bro

I reckon your thoughts STINKS

thats all i know

Comment

no........ u stink Fata

------------------
              FB

Comment

Arey yeh kya baat howee...jeet gaye tu THEY ARE THE GREATEST, haar gaye tu THEY STINK.

No they don't Stink. I think as Wasim said, they need our support more when they lose.

Comment

Okay everyone,

Live with ur thoughts/opinions and face humiliation/consequences etc.

Bye!

Fata Morgana

Comment

Pak team has decided to do a 'umra' on the way back so that holy spirit protects them from the moronic fans.

Comment

The bribe money they got from bangladesh to loose the match became their albatross.

C'mon guys 132 in 40 overs is unheardoff. Maybe it was in their best interest to loose cause they would have made more money if they lost. Pakistani cricket team has a long way to go, cause winning by pure luck does not count. They did not perform when it really counted.

I'm probally being too harsh on our team but you can expect anything from our team.

Later on
                      Zman

Comment

maybe they took bribes... probably because their going to retire soon.. why not retire with old age "pension". Stay in England and become a wealthy man..

Comment

Man u r crazy Fata. It was such a big marginal defeat that how can u think of a fixed corrupted match. I have seen matches which seem fixed. BUt this one, losing like this. Cant be called a fixed match. They just couldnt play! And u dont need to do a Phd in the info of other Teams to win. And they didnt get into the final just with prayers too.

[This message has been edited by Pata neeshta (edited June 22, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                          X