Was Inzi really out !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Inzi really out !!!!

I was watching this match very closely and I have also recorded the match.. Do you really think the bowl clicked Inzi's Bat..

Hell NO!

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Yes he got a very faint edge. Lets be really sportmen and admit that today we were humilated by a much superior team.

------------------
        PAINDOO ROLLA

Comment

No, no, no. no clicks , it was really close but no clicks, cuz u see the sound that came was the bat touching the leg pads, not the ball i think the commentators also were a little doubtful of the decision.
          "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

Well... Bucknor, Shepherd and Venkat are the best umpires in the game today. According to 'Hindustan Times' Venkat refused to do umpiring for this game, maybe cuz of current Indo-Pak hostility. The other two were the only choice.

Bucknor and Shepherd. ICC could not do better. Imagine Dunne and Hair for final.

Comment

*Sigh*. Nope. Inzi was not out.

Comment

NO way..it did not click the the bat,if you watched the replay,they showed number of times,it didnot click the bat,it seem it clicked his pad upper edge..check the replay if you have taped the match....no he was not out....

dil...dilseeee

Comment

NO NO NO !!!!

Comment

You must be on drugs to think he was out.. now even close!!! You never know.. if Inzi stayed.. the game could have been totally different??

Comment

No, the replays clearly show that bat missed ball and the sound heard was from bat hitting pad.

But this makes no difference.
                      If the match was as close as the first match at Headingly then it might have mattered, but in the final Pakistan was thoroughly outclassed.

Australia were deserving winners. After their loss to Pakistan in the group stage they had to fight like "cornered tigers" and they did.

Comment

Inzi was definatly not out, But what would he have done? Maybe we would have got 20 or 30 more runs but would that help?
                        I also think Shahid Afridi wasn't out

Comment

Hellow,

Yeah, he got a lil front edge.

------------------
                          A friend

Ata...

aur -- Tum ...
                          Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Comment

Working...
                          X