Yaar.......this cricket........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaar.......this cricket........

What i don't understand is why Paksitanis have made it a matter of their life and death? IT's just a game for Gods' sake. The way World Cup fever took everyone by storm really made me laugh. This cricket crazed nation is no where getting things done if they make cricket the matter of life and death. Maybe it's a good thing Pakistan lost, now people will have time for much better things to do.

salam wala kum...yar there is always ups and down in cricket,it is just a game ,atleat pakistan proved to be good that is why it was in FINALs.....

dil...dilseeeee

Comment

I guess that's the thing with us Desi's.. we all take cricket personally. Because maybe.. it's a way to fight a war, but without violence. It's one of the biggest sporting events after Football and Olympics. But I agree with Hum. They sit in front of the tv.. for avg. 7 hours, cheering Pakistan.. last ten minutes bad mouthing Pakistan etc.. if you want to see a match.. at least have some joy in sitting there.. instead of just bad mouthing them. WASTE OF TIME! You could have maybe thought of a invention at that time.. and become a millionare. But.. Cricket is our sport.. and we can't let go of it.. it's inplanted inside us.

Comment

Well one good thing which comes out of this obsession with cricket is, it unites the whole country. I think this is the only thing left, in which we see ourselves as Pakistanis and not punjabi..sindhii..etc. And if we loose, we loose as Pakistanis not as sidhi or punjabi..
        Yeah I guess.....anything which becomes obsessive is not good.

Comment

Well one good thing which comes out of this obsession with cricket is, it unites the whole country. I think this is the only thing left, in which we see ourselves as Pakistanis and not punjabi..sindhii..etc. And if we loose, we loose as Pakistanis not as sidhi or punjabi..
          Yeah I guess.....anything which becomes obsessive is not good.

Comment

Working...
          X