Inexperience let down Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inexperience let down Pakistan

Our akistan cricket team is excellant we have the talent consisting of the best captain and all rounder the best pace bowler and a new excellant all rounder (Razzak and Mahmood)and a great batsman (Anwar). But what let us down was inexperience. Take Razzk he was given a second chance after being dropped by Mcgrath but then he then after a few balls got caught. This shows inexperience. The Razzak/Ijaz patnership would have been great

Well sorry but i dont agree with u dude! I think it was just one of those days unfortunately for Pakistan. Nothing went their way. Well Inexperience does count but for younger players. Look at Saeed played away from his body. Not only that apkistan had really bad luck. Look Inzimam was given out. Very bad decision. SO it was a really bad day for Paki Sports! They even lost the Hockey match. On the other hand it was a superb day for Aussie Sports. hey took The hockey as well as Cricket cups!!!! So i think inexperience counted very low. It was not just Pakis day. But u know losinga final is good. A big lesson in that

Comment

Working...
    X