• Farwa
    replied
    yeah i agree w/ u.

------------------
    FB

Leave a comment:

• dilse
    replied
    Farwa salam-wala-kum..no dont say this,it wont be fare to the pakistan team,Winning is a part of life, loseing is a part of life too.. everyones wins and loose.No teams win every single time. "we were beaten by the better team." Maybe we should try better next time..
    This is about us Pakistan.. if you win they will put you on there shoulders and if you loose you will put shoe ka har on there gala,this is not fair at all
    you should be greatfull to the team that it pulled you so far to the final.....god bless our team and all of us...

dil...dilseee

Leave a comment:

• Farwa
    started a topic Mubarik ho tuhain harnay ka yea saman!

Mubarik ho tuhain harnay ka yea saman!

Salam everybody!
    I'm so sorry 4 losing. We lost from India and now the world cup. We should've won one of these.
    So what do u ppl think is the main reason 4 losing. I think most of the players were new & it was their 1st time 2 play world cup so may be they were stressed.
    Orrrrrr..........................
    may be the team was corrupted. (I don't know its just an idea, could be right) That's what happend when they played against India & Bangla.
    "Paki kom ka to ab allah he malik hai. Khair ho. Sari omeedon par pani phir gaya hai, ab mazeed is kom say koi omeed nehin rakh saqti."
    Anyway i want to know all of ur opinions.
    Allah Hafiz

------------------
    FB

[This message has been edited by Farwa (edited June 20, 1999).]
Working...
X