We WON!!!!!!! really! we did..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We WON!!!!!!! really! we did..

I cant believe it Inzi didnt get run out. I knew it ..we can do it if we just put our feet at the right place. Well done inzi....u deserve it.

ok guys comeon now. reaching final of the world cup is no joke. Yeah we lost..ok we lost badly..but still u have to admit we are the besht team in the world. Pakistan is an exciting team to watch. Shoaib's speed Saeed's class inzi's running between the wicket, Saqlain's spin. Unpredictable but damn exciting to watch.
    We have to give them some credit....and i hope that the team does not receive a cold reception at Karachi Airport.
    True fans always stick with thier teams ALWAYS......

Yes Shehzada...I agree with you,we did god that is why we were in final...

dil..dilseeee

Comment

Yes i have to agree with you
      guys but it still hurts.
      Why lose so badly in the Final !!
      Did they lose their bottle ?

Comment

Sallama...no they drank till the last drop.....just kidding yar.....

dil..dilseeee

Comment

Yes, we lost and on the day the Aussies were far superior.

The Question is would the Aussies have capitulated in the same way as us Pakistanis?

In every game some one has to los, but its the way that you lose that is the difference. I would love to see the Pakistani team lose gallantly.

I am sure the team would have performed better had it received the support that it did in the previous games. Most of the real supporters of the team were outside, the management at Lords confiscated all banners and most flags, hooters etc.

Comment

I am so.... proud of Pakistan. I wouldn't have minded if lost by a little margin 2 wickets, 20 runs.. but this.. this is just horrible. That's the only that hurt me.. they didn't try. But Pakistan made it to the furthest.. they tried for weeks.. give them credit!

Comment

Azhar:

Though support in the crowd mattes, it doesn't have an effect to an extent that we witnessed on sunday. It was a bad day for Pakistan. Period! They're an excellent side and have their short comings just like any other team in the world. I definitely believe that we deserved to be in the finals and are one of the strongest sides in the world.

Next time!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X