Who was to blame , Klusener , Donald or crowd noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was to blame , Klusener , Donald or crowd noise

The game between South Africa and Australia was the most entertaining match yet. South Africa had the game in their hands but why did Klusener run he had 2 more balls left? or was it just that Donald wasn't responding to Klusener's call?. Or was that they couldn't hear eachother due to the crowds noise?

Naila

I think SA win too many games very easily. They are simply the best. So their players do not know how to handle situations when they are losing. Dropping the bat was just question of nerve.

Comment

It's 100% not Donald's fault.. WHY.. because.. if Crojne, or Kallis, or anyone had scored more.. than Donald wouldn't have been in that mess. It's the other people's fault more (top order).. leaving it to a bowler to finish the job.

Comment

Klusener

Comment

Hey Comon Guyz.. give them ALL a break!!!

They did so well...through out the tournament. It was just Australia's luck...
          was a great match though..

Comment

It doesn;t matter now. I somewhat agree with ZZ that SA does buckle when it comes to crunch time. What happened there was just a fumble and should be traeted as one. No one wanted it that way but it happened.

Even Cronje said in a post game interview that we're just too mature to blame a single guy for this. Everyone fell short.

Comment

yeah right plain old lady luck

comeon u guyz wake up
              the match was fixed from the begining.......
              pak and aus are the hottest teams due to controversies happening since last year ......
              so the match will be the most interesting and especially for those who are going to bet on the matches.....

anywayz pak is going to win tommorrow .....so be happy

Comment

Well all I have to say is AUSTRALIA DIDN'T WIN, and SOUTH AFRICA DIDN'T LOSE. But just because Aussies "won" don't think their as good as the South Africans...

Comment

ppl champs
                  aussies are the worst cricket team i have ever seen ......
                  they have no team spirit ....no knowledge how to behave .....and how to play ....
                  just a bunck of idiots who know how to curse, blame, and play dirty .......

Comment

hello .. what ?? .. did sum1 juss say aussies r a bunch o idiots!! ..
                    i wud never agree on that ... i opin in sayin that Aussies r certainly never teh best .. not better than pak ofcourse .. but neh !! .. they r 1 of the most professional sides out there !

MR.

Comment

Working...
                    X