Can pak chase runs ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can pak chase runs ??

It has been seen in the WC 99 that the team batting first n puttin up a good score has had a distinct advantage over its opponent!!

Waugh today .. n kluesner the other day vs pak proved this theory a wee bit wrong..

Now my question is whether pak can chase Runs ... can we count on Inzi ... ijaz ... or afridi to put up a solid run chase ...

In my case ..nehh !! ...moin n may be saeed can deliver goods at the right time ... where's our miandad's n old maliks?

what do u think ??

MR

Nope. Pak can't chase runs. *Sigh*. Well I hope Pak gets lucky each time winning the toss.

Comment

MahaRaja...salam-wala-kum
      I dont think so..if pakistan dosent bat first,there is very little chance that we will win...but you never no.....

dil....dilsee

Comment

The only way we can win, while chasing is if
        Saeed Anwar gets a hundred. Otherwise we're history because neither Ijaz nor Inzamam have ever performed under preassure. Wasti is still inexperienced so one cannot expect him to get a big score..as for Afridi...well the less said the better

------------------

Laterz,
        ManiaX.

Comment

The possibility does seem rather remote, doesn't it ? I hope for their sake that they win the toss and bat first for the next two matcches. On paper though, there is nothing wrong with the batting lineup. It has depth but somehow, the guys at the top just don't feel like performing.

Comment

I think the idea shud be to shuffle th ebattin line up if a big score is to be chased ...

Play afridi as opener .. sendd moin in next ..cuz moin n saeed can run well n the possibility of them getting out cheaply is also a bit less

Now that youhana is back ... the batting looks better than before!!

MR.

Comment

It seems so.

Comment

> The only way we can win, while chasing is > if
                > Saeed Anwar gets a hundred.

Final Scores: Pak 242/1 ..
                Saeed Anwar 115 N-Out

I always knew I was brilliant...

What a game! We won CHASING!

------------------

Laterz,
                ManiaX.

Comment

you were right i was really worried when NZ won the toss and then scored over 200 i was thinkin imposible but thanks to saeed and my peshawri brother for putting up such a match winning patnership

------------------

Dil Dil pakistan

Comment

MahaRaja...
                    feir??? heiNjee??
                    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Yup..another terrific performance from Saeed.
                      But then again, he's a class player and a player for the big occasion. One would always expect Saeed to perform when the going gets tough..However, the real surprise was Wasti. I thought he played remarkably well....and it was nice to see Saeed encouraging him after every ball..that was something that was lacking in the Pak team for a long time, till the Indian tour.

Anyways..great victory. Congrats to the boyz.

------------------

Laterz,
                      ManiaX.

Comment

Congrats to all who never gave up hope and lemons to those that abandoned ship!

Comment

*sux a lemon*
                          Chalo mai ney to be-izzati ke saath haar qabool ki. hehe.
                          ANYWAY CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
                          A simply splendid match!
                          May Pak do even better in the Finals. InshaAllah!!!

Comment

Koi nahin gee ... hum nay to aik sawal poocha tha uss ka jawab humain mil gya

Umar yaar kyon bizti kur raha hai !!

Well muzna i know vitamin C is good for the body so yeah throw me the lemons ..

So ... saeed did it again eh! .. n what more wasti chipped in ... hey pakis way to go guyz!!!

A big Congrats to allll!!

MR.

Comment

MahaRaja... ajj?? bizti??
                              nahi yaar, ajj tey galey milen daa dinn hai!!...
                              ajj tey phattey chakk dittey ney assi!!!

Yaadgaar match.
                              Splendid, Awesome!!

May we win the final too!!! INSHA-ALLAH

Torontonians, where're you guys heading for Sunday. I was thinking maybe get together and watch the match either at Woodside or Albion. Shughul rahey gaa yaar!
                              For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X