Now this... is CRICKET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this... is CRICKET

AMAZING match between South Africa and Australia... every moment, a new vigor of action.
    Well, hard-luck South Africa... and hey what can I say... we're gonna beat the Aussies for ya
    INSHA-ALLAH
    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

so on Sunday, west indies is goin' to loose its decades old distinction of being the only team to win the title twice!!!

Ahhh... lessee who else share this honour

Comment

heiN Rameesha jeeeeee

aye kee???
        Kuuch kahe binaa chall diye
        For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Umar baoo kabhi kabhi kochh bhi kehny ko naheen hota na

Comment

Humm ney keh diyaa hai...

Comment

I was thinking... had this been Pakistan and it was Inzi instead of Donald, the crowd would have beat the $hit out of him. May have even killed him.

Just a thought!

Comment

There is so much discrimination against fat people. It was Inzy who won 92 semi for Pak, Rantunga who won last world cup and Warne who got the game today.

And these athletic looking guys like donald fall while running.

P.S. I donno on Inzi, but if Malik or Akram fell like Donald, people would have found match fixing in it.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited June 17, 1999).]

Comment

In Malik's case..I would'nt blame then.

Pakistan Vs Australia...

Again, the key has to be how well PAK bat cos the bowling always come through. Another hundred for Saeed, Inshallah, and PAK have a great chance.

Ps..Btw, how come the chants of 'Save the whale' and 'You're having a nightmare tubby'
                  for Warne have suddenly stopped ?

------------------

Laterz,
                  ManiaX.

Comment

Working...
                  X