Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Analysis- Why Pak lost from SA & BD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Analysis- Why Pak lost from SA & BD?

I am a lil drunk at the moment, your comments please...about the 2 loses of Pakistani cricket team in the world cup 1999.

Ist lose against BD
    2nd lose against SA

Just a good analysis of those loses please...

Does not require very deep analysis. Batting failed. Moin/Akram are saving Pak all the time. Sometimes their efforts with bat are not enough.

Comment

Right! I think our rest of the team should not ALWAYS leave it to/depend on the captain and the v-captain to rescue the match. Rest of the team, especially the top/regular batting order SHOULD take responsibility also. And the selectos should think twice to select Inzimam for the next match. I believe there are plenty of talents out there!

Fata Morgana

Comment

i thnk its my faut dey lost i dont know why!!!
        u c every match dey play i pray a lot and i dont brag bout how good our team is, but we plyd BD i wuz bragin bout pak 2 every1 and i wuz making fun of Bd team!!! and they LOST
        agian 2day my sis told me 2 pray 4 em i wuz y dont u pray our team is 2 good 2 loose!!!! and i wuz like oh even if we dont bat well our bowlers can do it, like dey did wid da aussies but look wut hapend dey LOST can u believe da only matches bout which im + we gona win and dont pray guess wut we LOOSE

so dats why i thnk its my fault its Allah's way of punishing me 4 bragin and not praying!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here is one more reason. Pak team lost cuz offdachain did not pray.

Comment

Here's another reason..
            Naseer Malik (I..) wasn't on the team!!

Comment

i am serious i seriously believe datsda rezon not only me a lot of other ppl i know we had 2 much confident i out team and dey let us down.
              on tyesday i am gona pray hard and theyll win

and if dey still loose then da only thng thatll be left 2 say is dat our team SUCKS!!!
              so it all depend son da indain and pak match!!!!!1
              4 me i am not talkin bout all of yall

Comment

Shoaib Akhtar!! he's the main culprit. I had said before the match, they should not play this young kid against a team like SA. He's seemed to carried away by his own fascination about being the fastest. He's got no swing, don't have strong hold of line & length. He cannot contain the game in a crucial moment. This stupid has proved to be another Salim Jaffer.

Comment

Dear KK bhai,

Be careful not to get so emotional over sport, that you start back-biting your own brother.

regards
                  W'salaam

Comment

Shoaib is not the culprit. 220 is not a defendable target with SA. Batsmen failed. Shoaib is also less experienced. Just 21 ODI's before this game.

Comment

ZZ, thats what my point is. He's got no experience in handling the situation. He should not have put in front of SA. Waqar should have brought in this game.

Comment

Yar Hasnain, this is not back biting. The thread says post-analysis

Comment

Yup..Im sure Waqar would have bowled two maidens in a row. I mean after all, he's never given 45 runs in 2 overs in a Quarter Final match against an average bastman like Jadeja ..has he...

Comment

well, by that virtue, you'r sayin' experience is just crap, they can grab any passer by and have him bowl in a once in 4 yr opportunity like WC. Then you can go ahead and beat to death all those experienced fast bowlers.

Comment

The funniest part was when ball was changed, Shoaib got angry and bowled a bouncer, above batsman's shoulder, so it was a no ball. Moin could not collect this high flying ball and resulted in 4 byes. 5 runs given just to register a protest.

Comment

Working...
                              X