What was "ur" best part in Pak/Aus game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was "ur" best part in Pak/Aus game

I loved it when they changed the ball and still lost . The british media and the comentators were whining like kids...the umpire (clean shave dumbo) took no time to change the ball...but oh well...they lost

I saw Shoib Akhtar for the first time...excellent bowling action and "the Stare" he gave to Steve Waugh was Awesome my kinda guy

ciao,
    BoSS

Boss bhai, you took my fav parts.. well my favorite was when Steve Waugh and Shoaib were like bad mouthing and telling one other off.. and then Shoaib shoved it us his a$$, he bowled him straigh.. beautiful throw.. another one was.. when the batsmen and everyone were wining that the want the new ball (excuses.. excuses..) and then they got even more beat.. because bringing in new balls is worser for the batsman, because it goes faster.. etc.

But the big show.. and I mean.. BIG SHOW was when Pakistan won it all.. clean straight bowled to McGrath and got him out.. that is Wasim did. and then the media.. just burst out like beasts.. and I lost Akram in the picture.. haha and everyone was going crazy.. for the millions and millions around the world cheering for Pakistan! Like I say always.. that's my Pakistan

Comment

YO PPLS CHAMP U R RIGHT MAN THAT WAS AN AWESOME MOMENT I WAS LUAGHING AT THAT STEVE GUY
      HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA IT IS STILL TOO FUNNY AND THEN THE UMPIRE WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO OFFDACHAIN, DID U SEE HIS FACE. hE DID NOT GIVE PAKIS TWO OUTS B4 AND I WAS WUT U GONA DO NOW SAY IT WUZ A STINKING NO BALL. I WUZ LAUGHING AT HIS STUPOID BEHIND

Comment

I was actually there at the ground and the atomphere was electric especially when Shoiab came on for his second spell. We have the best bowling in the world without a doubt.

Comment

I was also there - I have been to many Pakistan cricket matches but this was by far the best I have ever been to. As Camille says the atmosphere was absolutely electrifying. The off the pitch incidents were almost as good as the match. I had lost my voice from all of the shouting and blowing of the whistle through out the match. The best bits were the sixes and the Aussie wickets falling. Which part of the ground were you in Camille?

Comment

Well guys,the whole match was simply superb to watch but my BEST part was seeing Saeed Anwar in form!!.....and of course Inzi!
            We'll need our top batting order to perform if we are to get the CUP.
            My WORST part wasn't Inzi's running but Saeed's stupid shot which got him caught behind,he could easily have scored 35 instead of 25 if he had more control of his adrenalin.

Comment

Azhar,

I was near the electronic scoard and the big screen. I thought we were losing it for a while but when Wasim got that wicket the place went wild!!

Inshallah I will be going to Old Trafford to watch winners of grp B vs second from grp A.

Comment

Camille,

I was also in that area - inthe front bit actually - you know where there were some people in green wigs - I was just in the sectoin to the right of them. Everytime Pakistan scored some runs or took a wicket I was standing on my chair and whistling and shouting like anything!!!!!.

I was with a few Australian friends of mine, like you said the match became very tense at some stages - but it was great to see the looks on those Aussie faces at the end of the match. I am hoping to get some tickets for the semi-final - hopefully at Old Trafford - I will be there at the Pakistan game at the Oval - hopefully it is not against India - it will get far too tense.

Comment

Azhar,

We probably passed each other, we actually had a few Aussies behind us and I remember the guys with the green wigs as well. Did you see that banner: 'DANGER DEMOLITION IN PROGRESS' - Excellent.

I have tickets for Pak vs India at Old Trafford and Pak vs Zimbabawe at the Oval. Looking forward to the India game, it will be very tense, especially because I'm from Azad Kashmir!!!!

Comment

Camille,

That was by far the best banner. I am trying to get tickets for the India game and the South Africa game as well.

The India game should be very tense - I hope they segregate the crowds because there is bound to be trouble.

Anyway enjoy the game - Inshallah we will win the rest of the games and there will be no hiccups

Comment

Camille,

That was by far the best banner. I am trying to get tickets for the India game and the South Africa game as well.

The India game should be very tense - I hope they segregate the crowds because there is bound to be trouble.

Anyway enjoy the game - Inshallah we will win the rest of the games and there will be no hiccups

Comment

Working...
                      X