Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the teams in the tournament......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the teams in the tournament......

Of all the teams in the tournament, this had to happen with Bangladesh!!!

Anyways, let this serve as a jolt before the super sixes. In a way, I am glad that this happened to Pakistan because I think we got too confident. This will put us back into the mentality we had in the begining of the tournament, which is good. Its better to loose matches which don't count as much than to loose match which really really counts!!

I have noticed that whenever Pakistan goes in with an upper hand in a match, no matter which game-hockey or cricket, they usually loose.

Go Pakistan!!!

I kinda remember someone laughing his/her head off when India lost narrowly to Zimbabwe ... heloooooo??? you still around or hiding under the pillow?
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

But i sort of wish this hadn't happened... now pakistan will be all supercharged in their match against India.. hope India manages a good fight...
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I am not sad and I am not worring about any thing:
        Bangaale Bhaeeoon koo Big cogratulations

Comment

Well...I think this loss is in a way good for the Pakistani team.......they'll definitely concentrate more in the coming matches. In any case it hardly made a difference to their standing.
          But .... Well played Bangladesh !!

Comment

i think that also next match they would work hard.

Comment

I forgot to commend Bangladesh on their superb performance. Well played!

Comment

You know, I really feel sorry for poor
                Saeed Anwar. Whenever he buckles down to try and play a big innings, Inzamam plays a hand in getting him run out. It happened in Sharjah and again in the game against Bangladesh. He needs some luck, and I hope he gets it in the super six. Interestingly, has anyone noticed that the Anwar/Afridi pair has rarely managed to put up a 100 + opening partnership, whereas the Anwar/Sohail pair managed to do that pretty consistently. FOOD FOR THOUGHT
                I think Inzamam needs to get a thrashing from his teamates!
                Anyway..congrats to the Bengalis! But the Indian's should'nt laugh...cos Pak is gonna kick butt at Old Trafford

Ps..Pak just need to beat either South Africa, India or Zimbabwe to get into the Semi's, whereas India have to beat Pakistan, Australia and New Zeland to have a chance.
                Personally, my money's on Pakistan

------------------

Laterz,
                ManiaX.

Comment

You do not get much return if u bet for Pak. Odds are just 1:3 or like.

Bet on Zim. at ur own risk and don't sue me if u lose money. I think still odds are 1:10.

Comment

Pakistan, South Africa and Australia are sure to reach the semis --- as far as the forth team is concerned....I think India might be able to pip NZL and Zimbabwe and reach the semis.
                    Even though Zimbabwe has played well uptil now, I doubt if Pakistan, Australia and NZL will let them score any more upsets. India is definitely not going to win all their three matches so they'll have to make sure that they keep that net runrate in check so that if there's a tie for the forth place between Zim, NZL and them...they can sneak through !!
                    All this is wishful thinking though !!

Comment

u want to say Aus is going to win all remaining 3 games?

On the other hand Zim. has to win just one game to reach semis.

Comment

India are definately not capable of winning3 games in a row. Aus have a better chance, although Id really like to see "Warney the whale" having a nightmare

------------------

Laterz,
                        ManiaX.

Comment

I am not a big fan of Australia (they crib a lot) but they definitely have enough fighting spirit to win three matches. Look at their record in this world cup --- they were all but out of the tournament but still managed to come second best in their group by convincingly beating the other teams. They even lost very narrowly to Pakistan. They went down fighting to Pakistan while India threw away a sure winner against Zim. I don't think India or Australia need to win all three (although it'll be helpful) but they'll have to ensure that they win two and keep their net runrate high and of course pray that the other results help them (we're so getting used to these situations).
                          But to think of it realistically....India doesn't stand a chance of gettin into the semis. Although I think India has played pretty well so far. Next match is against Australia ---- it's time for some "Warne trashing" again !!! I am sure the Pakis will root for us in that game ---- What say, guys !!??

Comment

Putting Agarkar as 12th man has helped Indian cricket a lot.

Prince of Calcutta has always been good in England. After his 97 with SA, he has been in a good nick.

No harm in getting Sachin back to open and put Robin Singh in the team. Even if we lose Sachin early, which seems likely, Dravid-Ganguly can put things on track.

The loose part remains 5th bowler. If Ganguly fails to do the job, Azhar will have hard time and so Robin should be there.

About predicting, there are everyday examples. SA is at least 10 times better than Zim. and Pakistan is definitely lot better than Bangladesh. India has a good record with Aus. in recent past and I think pak team peaked too early. Wait and watch.

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR BROTHERS!!!
                              But.. you know why Pakistan might have lost..

1) Political reason, hint hint, Kashmir problem. Pakistan want's Bangladesh to take their side over India.

2) Muslim brothers, because Pakistan knew their still no.1 in their group.

3) They saw South Africa help Zimbabwe win, why not let Bangladesh win. Hey we want them to be a test country.

4) Pakistan just sucked.. ??????? no... that's not right at all..

------------------
                              Pakistan will win the World Cup, INSHALLAH! Wasim Akram for prez

Comment

Working...
                              X