Who says Pakistanis hate India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who says Pakistanis hate India?

At least umpire Javed Akhtar doesn't. Without his 3 crucial LBW's (2 of which were not out) India would not get in super sixes.

c'mon ZZ!
    now, Javed Akthar was not biased towards either sides.He gave wrong decisions in favour of both sides,maybe two for india instead of one for england, but that is cricket kudos to Akthar for not mixing politics with cricket.
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Ya well, Thorpe was easily NOT OUT. Akhter was definately wrong on that one. But the other two were PLUMB. The English batsman have still not learned how to play spin.
      Flintoff was out getting his feet stuck in the crease which was expected since he's just a slogger, and Adam Hollioake was the funniest of the lot! He was out trying to sweep Kumble, when the ball was pitched just short of a good length! Talk about dumb!
      They deserved to lose, really.

Congrats to the Indians. They should book their tickets back to India before the Semi's though

------------------

Laterz,
      ManiaX.

Comment

I think India played better than England and the result was pretty fair. Although getting in the Semis is going to be very very tough considering India hasn't carried any points through from the leagues but it's possible. I think SA, Pak and Australia will go through in the semis......I am not so sure about the forth position. Maybe NZL or the Windies or maybe India (Sachin willing).

Comment

Zim and Pak are in. They just need one more win.

SA can lose to Pak and another team that can always surprise SA or anyone is Windies. Their bowling is great. Lara has to click. In fact if SA ends up tying with Zim, Zim will go through because they beat SA. If SA, India and Zim tie, ZIm goes through because it beat both. So the rules favor Zim and Pakistan will certainly go through.

Comment

Working...
          X