IS CRICKET ALL U PPL THINK ABOUT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS CRICKET ALL U PPL THINK ABOUT??

man..cricket cricket cricket....all the hype is about cricket..yes I know that Pakistan is doing really good....but what about the other sports out there???

IE: HOCKEY!!...The Toronto Maple Leafs are in the Eastern Conference Finals with Buffalo...doesn't n e one care????

Or Soccer, or Baseball?

------------------
    "The ego is the ugly little troll that lives underneath the bridge between your mind and your heart."

22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Hinna

There is a thread about Manchester United's victory.

Even though I am not a huge cricket fan, cricket worldcup is a tournament of nations, NHL is just local clubs of two countries. big difference.

How often do you see americans or canadians tuning in to Pakistan army vs navy Kabbadi tounramnet or Saukat Omar memorial sehri cricket tournament
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Hinna, I am a big sports fan. I cheered my Redwings on throughout the way, until they lost.. then I said hell with that.. because.. STANLEY CUP HAPPENS EVERY YEAR!!! World Cup only comes every 4 years. Think about it.. I also like Basketball, but same thing every year.
      Like Mr. Fraudia said, it's many countries with ONE team representing your country for the "World" cup. Not, North America (technically Canada, and America). I think people enjoy world sports more than Domestic sports (i.e. NHL, NBA, MLB).
      But the bottom line is Pakistan will win the World Cup!!!

Comment

okay..I get your point and all....
        but still....some of us don't know the whole point of cricket....I mean the rulez..etc..whatz that all about??
        22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

Oh come on just cuz u dont liek crci doesnot mean we cant be crazy bout it.
          My dad almost spend 500 dollars to buuy a dish just 2 watch cric (but then his car got into an accident and he had 2 buy anew 1 on emergency)
          WE LOVE CRIC and thas wut its all about
          PAKISTAN IS WINNING and thats wuts its all bout
          WE R WHOOPING EVRYONE'S A## and thats wuts its about
          {did all that answer ur question on "wuts this all abou?"}
          Pakistan's Govt is corrupt as hellllll we pakistanis dont have much 2 be proud of except Mhd. Ali Jinnah, and this cric game in which we r whooping evryones ass!!!!!!
          and we have to support our NATIONAL team cuz they are the only ones who can represent pakistan. Nothing else is happening!!!!!!!

PAKIS 2 DA BONE

Comment

Hmm. Well. I luv Hockey as well cuz it's our national game.
            I also luv softball and table tennis. But I can't discuss them here cuz no one else is interested!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey i love tennis
              but yall got to understand teh crc world cup is taking palce countries frm all over da wrld r playing, dont u thnk we should discuss dat rather then discussing hoe stephie whooped martinas ass in the family circle championship, or the oooooollllddddd news on how france won the soccer wrld cup those r old we discuss wuts recent
              DA CRIC WRLD CUP

Comment

well ya know off da chain....lotz of nationz are represent within hockey and within tennis and within many other sportz. Many of the playaz for these sports aren't all "western" ...they come from different countriez....for example matz sundin is from sweden....

Comment

hey i did not say other nations were not represented n hockey or tennis or wutever all i said wuz dat we should discuss current sports, uuummmmmmm let see da most current on is CRICKET and our country is doing phenominal. then why discuss tennis and hockey??????????

Comment

and one more thing if you dont wana discuss cricket why dot u get ur A## to another Forum why u stuck in cric, and if u do want 2 discuss another sport posta new topic and just c how many ppl give damn about that sport its that simple dont sit there and criticize someone for liking a sport just cuz u dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Dear Hum sa ......

Table Tennis? kewl beans
                      I used to play quite a bit and kept up with the news, but have not followed the international scene closely since the glory days of Waldner and Apelgren.

I played in the US open in 89 and the ACUI championships in 1991. Since about 1992 I stopped playing in any USTTA tourneys but
                      played in City Tourneys in Philadelphia.

Still have my Gergley carbonfiber and Waldner raquets with JUIC Spinspeil sheets on them, been collecting dust for almost 2 years now.

Whats new in the international arena, and do you by chance know the whereabouts of Farjad Saif, former pakistani team captain and champ.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I quote Hinna

"well ya know off da chain....lotz of nationz are represent within hockey and within tennis and within many other sportz. Many of the playaz for these sports aren't all "western" ...they come from different countriez....for example matz sundin is from sweden...."

Hinna

several points.
                        1) What you seem to be missing is that Cricket worldcup is not every year. NHL playoffs are each year.
                        2) Cricket World Cup showcases the best players of the world in that particular sport. It would be comparable to some International Ice Hockey championships.
                        3) This place being Pak.org and Cricket being a favourite sport in Pakistan gets more attention than sports not popular in Pakistan. To the best of my knowledge there is no ice hockey team or facility in Pakistan.
                        4) In any sport even at club level many nations are represented because of teh nationalities of the players, it is not unique to Ice Hockey. Soccer teams in Europe have players from south america, africa, north america and even other european countries.
                        5) Not that east or west has anything to do with the sport. Ummmmmmm you need to pick up an atlas and check where sweden is, because last time I checked swden was in western europe. And poor Mat Sundin has been claiming that he is Oriental all along? *sigh*

Comment

WAY TO GO MR. FRAUDIA

U R ALSO OFFDACHAIN OR HINGES U CAN SAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

excuse me off da chain..seems as though u got some kinda problem....

current sportz include hockey aight....

Mr. Fraudia....gawd..what I meant by "western" as u all put us Canadians and Americanz..as born in N.A.

seemz like all of u have somethin shoved up "there"jeez..can't ask a simple question without ppl gettin all pissed off

[This message has been edited by Hinna (edited May 28, 1999).]

Comment

Hinna

No one is pissed off to begin with. If you can not handle a response and want to safely assume that everyone would hail your comments
                              as the ultimate fact, thats your issue, no one else's.

The only person who seems upset is yourself. Next time please do not drag lewd language in a civilized company.

Comment

Working...
                              X