South Africa Cleaned up by..Zimbabwe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Africa Cleaned up by..Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe beat South Africa by 48 runs! Man of the match Neil Johnson. This means Zimbabwe are into the super sixes and that the winner of the India Vs England match are going to be the third side in the super 6. Also, it means that Pakistan are into the semi finals, because they are the only team that has 4 points going into the super 6.

------------------

Laterz,
    ManiaX.

Even Zimb. will have 4 points if England lose to India. Another game of interest is, of course, Aus. vs. WI. If Engalnd and Aus get elliminated lot of money for bookies.

Hurry up. put bets on Zimbabwe before the rate goes up.

Comment

Actually, that India Vs England game is pretty well poised. The Indians looked good today. They looked fired up, and the
      'F-Word' was used pretty regularily out there I think they have a pretty good chance to pull it off it the game resumes tomorrow. England just have one quality player and thats Thorpe, and he was really given a working over by the Indian bowlers and fielders. They had a real go at him and he looked shaken up. It's gonna be interesting, thats for sure.

------------------

Laterz,
      ManiaX.

Comment

I think India might lose the game against England. 233 is too less a total considering India's bowling attack. I haven't really seen England play in this World Cup but I don't think they would have any problems in reaching the total. Plus if this game goes to the wire then the Indians will definitely lose their cool.

Comment

An observation. With Zim. India were short by 4 overs in time and 4 were cut from them. But yesterday Eng. was 2 short in time. No overs were cut. Home advantage!

Comment

Working...
          X