• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotland and Australia lost

NZ wins against Aussies.

First major upset.

ZZ Mian:

You don't think India's lost was an upset? Yaar... I thought it was.

Comment

wut do u expect frm scottland
      4 them 2 beat pakis
      ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh my god i cant stop laughing!!!!!!1

Comment

Ghalib,
        The way India is playing these days.....I don't think we should call the Zimbabwe victory an upset. Probably if Kenya manage to beat India, I might be tempted to call it an "upset" -- LOL.

Comment

I never call a India defeat a upset.. when they lose they LOST. That's final. Zimbabwe worked them, and even with Tendulkar they couldn't have won.
          Once again.. I'd like to wish my Hero Wasim Akram and his team the best of luck in the World Cup, inshallah we'll win.

I don't think there's no point in laughing at Scotland, because they are a new team, still tring and they played the best they could. About the Kiwi's and Aussies.. now that was a thrilling match. I loved every minute of it.. Pakistan vs. Australia will be a match just like that.
          I don't like those matches with a weak team vs. a good team. I like team vs. team that are equel. Lots of action, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X