India and Sri Lanka Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India and Sri Lanka Lost

And here's the icing: India lost by mere three runs. All out!!

As of now, it seems that Pakistan is the only team which can bring the cup back to Asia.

WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

In fact India and Lanka may not even be in super sixes. I doubt India will be able to defeat England and it is almost sure that Zimbabwe will defeat Lankans.

Comment

A guy on the internet told me three months ago.. there is no chance in hell that India will make it to the super six, and Zimbabwe will make it to the super six, possibly upsetting a few in there. I guess that guy was right..

Now.. let's all get our humor back and laugh our heads off at INDIA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      And if your not down with PAKISTAN WINNING THE WORLD CUP.. I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA.. INDIA SUCKS!!!

Comment

all of yall r right
        indis does suck
        and i was laughing my heads off when they lost to zimm by 3 runs
        wut a damn pity ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
        anywayz
        4 da ppl who stil thnk india gona make it 2 da super 6 they ned a mental check up quick cuz u know what INDA AINT GOIN NO WHERE BUT BACK HOME TO INDIA

AND PAKIS RULE DA CRICKET WRLD AND EVERY OTHER WORLD

WE DA BOMB
        PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD

SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD
        PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD

Comment

well guys lets not get real excited you never know in cricket anything can happend so lets not laugh at them at this point cuz they are not really out yet and we have long way too go but sure pak would win the cup.
          so lets pray for our team. and for indian team there is this saying in pushto
          "pa kurr ko mege um bud whi"(apni ghar ma tu chutinty be shair koti hi) so for india they only win in india or the most subcont

------------------

Dil Dil pakistan

Comment

I think it was pretty much expected that the Indians would bite the dust in England. However, even I did not think that they'd end up losing to Zimbabwe Whats next? Kenya?!
            I guess everyone knows that the Indians are basically a one man team, plus they're what one would call a 'flat track-bully' kind of team....which means that they can get results in the sub continent but not elsewhere.
            Same goes for Sri Lanka..players like De Silva who was such a success in the last world cup, has been all at sea against the moving ball. In fact, both him and Atapattu, have absolutely no idea how to play the moving ball, and the short pitched stuff, just on or about the off stump.
            Basically, the Indians and Sri Lankans are more or less out of the world cup. I do, however, feel sorry for Azharuddin though. I think you can expect calls for his head coming through from India any moment now.

------------------

Laterz,
            ManiaX.

Comment

I feel that the reason why India lost to Zimbabwe was purely due to bad captaincy. Azhar seemed totally disinterested in placing any sort of an attacking field even when the zimbabwans were merely cruising along at the expense of extras.

I don't see why U guys should laugh Ur heads off! Laughing at other's weakness is plain cowardice.
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Does someone remember what happened when Pak and Zimbabwe met last time?

Nonetheless, I think Pakis have a right to laugh. The whole thing was ridiculous. There is no reason to defend Indian team. They seem to have allergy for winning. I can understand Paki sympathy for Azhar. The only time they were beaten recently was when he was not a captain. But given his batting form, he would have been out of team long back if he was not captain. Even Lara is not a great captain in thinking or strategy. But at least he wins games for Windies often and leads from front.

As far as other things like are concerned, hatred between India and Pak is in all fields and it includes sport which is very natural for countries that have fought 3 wars. Even in India, people will be happier if SA or Aus win than Pak win. It is something like French and British hatred. Neighbors hate each other more, always.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited May 20, 1999).]

Comment

hey ZZ i thnk ur irte we have a laugh at india, cuz i mean when theyer in india theyact liek they da best around and their contry burns tires when they loose, wut da hel happened in England.
                  THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY SUCK. ITS THAT SIMPLE. only cuz tendulkar was not playing, the whole team sucks so he is da only good player on the team.
                  but da pakiz (THAT'S US ; GIVE IT UP FOR DA PAKIS!!!!!!!!!!!!) still beat em.
                  so we dont gota fel sory 4 they asses tehy suck

PAKIZ 2 DA BONE

Comment

Working...
                  X