Miandad Out!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miandad Out!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks.... Miandad has resigned from the team as the coach!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible news

Comment

That is sad Ghalib Bhai

Comment

This sucks. Miandad's resignation is a huge blow to the Pakistani prospects, although they should still be able to make it to atleast the semis. If you recall Ghalib bhai, I talked to you a month ago about the world cup matches in Indy. Well, I could not find any people who were showing them (although there must be plenty) but I managed to get a direct tv dish along with some of my friends. If you have still not found a place to watch the matches, and are not averse to driving 50 minutes to watch a match, then you and any of your friends are most welcome to come and watch the world cup with us.

Comment

This is ridiculous. A 'well planned' move by those who don't want Pakistan to win the world cup. He is a real Genius in cricket and a real Hero. Some of the reasons that are being attributed to his resignation are just crazy.

I hope we can make it to the quarter final stage now.

Hamid

Comment

Catullus:

Thankss for the offer bro.... if pakistan cuts it to the semis...then its really worth the 50 minute drive.... for now.. lets cross the fingers!!

Comment

(GOES TO HIS BOARD WITH ALL THE WORLD CUP PREDICTIONS and SCTRACHES OFF PAKISTAN
              One down... 11 more to go.

Comment

yaar what is this?
                he was doing a good job....so what if he didn't run alongside the team at practices...

Comment

Dont get me wrong but ...sure Miandad's unexpected departure from the team is a big blow to our chances of winning......
                  but hey ....Miandad is different when hes playing rather than when hes coaching....
                  ur opinions are based more so on his abilities as a player and less on his mangement qualities.
                  remember pak is a team of real talent.....it can perform well when the players have the right chemistry with the captain.The coach is important in his own perspective but if he starts to differ on petty issues ...there has to be a compromise on his side!
                  I would like to qoute basketball in this case or even ice hockey ..there the players are given priority over the coaches cuz its their ultimate performance when u win or lose.
                  any good captain and wasim is one of them can divise strategies on the field so we should not worry about the loss of someone who is sitting in the dresser to this extent.

Bye now
                  MR

Comment

This is another sad chapter in Pakistan's
                    cricket History..
                    Let's hope that Pakistan still win.

Comment

Maharaja:

You brought up a very interesting point. It is very true that if Miandad performed exceptionally in the field, its not necesary that he will perform in the same manner from the pavilion. From what I have been folowing with Dawn and other news mediums, chemistry between Miandad and the team fluctuated. I guess it was at its heights during the Sharjah, but probably hit low soon after the sharjah cup was over.

The true reasons for tension between the players and the coach are still being stipulated, but to no avail. One thing is for sure, disturbing thr team chemistry at the last minute is very unhealthy for Pakistan's chances of bagging the cup.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X