Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send E-mail to FOX TV to receive World Cup Cricket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send E-mail to FOX TV to receive World Cup Cricket.

All Cricket Fans:

if you want to watch World cup Cricket '99 on Cable ask FOX network. Send them a short mail that you want to watch the WC '99 (Email: [email protected]).

Please forward this mail to all who may be interested.
    FOX says that it will show the GAME in US, only if it gets a good response.

So Hurry up Guys, do not miss the action.

Cheers !!!!

sarwar mian:

I e-mailed the good folks at FOX and this is the reply:

Dear Viewers,

Due to the overwhelming amount of e-mails we have received recently, there will be a delay before we are able to respond to you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you are e-mailing us regarding the 1999 Cricket World Cup, you have actually reached the FOX Broadcasting Company e-mail site. Those should be sent to the FOX Sports World. I have found out some information for you Cricket fans. FOX Sports World announced today that it will braodcast 35 2-hour highlight shows of the 1999 Cricket World Cup, produced by Sky Sports beginning Friday, May 14, 1999 through Saturday, Jue 20, 1999 (1am ET/10pm PT). Over 70 hours of Cricket World Cup coverage. Unfortunately, in order to see the coverage, you must contact your local cable or satellite provider and tell them that you want FOX Sports World to join their service on a 24-hour basis.

I hope that helps you out.

Ask Fox

Comment

Working...
    X