NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ok to all the hockey fanz here, who do you think will win? My guess will always be My Detroit Redwings!!!! WELCOME TO HOCKEYTOWN.

I believe Stars are gonna whip up "yours Wings' " ass pretty bad this time..

[This message has been edited by outlaw (edited April 24, 1999).]

Comment

Hi guys,
      I think Dallas has a good chance...
      Naseer, I lost the season by 10pts man! I have these players for my playoff pool...didn't have much of choice cuz it was a draft...

shanahan
      Leclair
      Sundin
      Adam deadmarsh
      Keith jones
      Hasek (goalie)
      Dejardin
      Recci

I would be supporting phili and keeping my fingers crossed

ciao,
      BoSS

Comment

i was hoping the Ottawa senators to do some serious damage to the sabres but man has Hasek played well...hes simply magical

As for my pick i think Pittsburg gotta solid chance .....so has philly but it boils down to who can match the Stars this time around.

Comment

Well I'm in a draft of my own now.. after missing the season one I'll enter the playoff one. Which I won last time... and this time it's a going to be a repeat.. but my best friends the Redwings will go have their threepeat..
          You get to pick 10 players and 2 golies I picked:
          Yzerman
          Shanahan
          Fedorov
          Lidstrom
          LeClair
          Tkuchuk
          Jagr
          Foresburg
          Flury
          Osgood
          Hasek

Now as you can see I based my team around Detroit again like last year. Hey they seem to be geting lots of points. Anywayz Ottawa is about to lose... g2g and watch the game more closely.

[This message has been edited by Peoples Champ (edited April 25, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
          X