How can I watch World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I watch World Cup

I live in US but I want to watch all matches of Criket World cup starting in May 1999.
    I do not have Settelite dish.
    Does any body knows how can I watch this. I mean what channel I have to have? Can I ?

kbs-tv. they have a web site too.

Comment

Aslkm!

Bushra: Dearest, hhhh...now I don't feel alone. Thx for posting up this one!

ZZ: Do u know the Url to that web? Oh Plz wud u kindly share, wud be highly appreciated!
      Thx!

Till then,
      Fi Aman Ullah!
      Daysee Behna

Comment

www.kbs-tv.com

Comment

KBS-tv have the exclusive rights to show all the world cup matches in the U.S.A. However, you have to buy a dish to watch the matches as you can't get them through cable. The dish costs $ 190 (including shipping and handling) and the world cup matches themselves cost $299 (on channel 533.) If there are any Pakistanis living close to Indinapolis or Lafayette in Indiana, they are most welcome to watch the matches with me, free of any charge, of course. You can also hear live audio commentary and real video stills at www.cricket.org or at www.muziqpakistan.com.
          Hope you are all able to watch Pakistan kick some butt.

Comment

Hi,

The best idea is to gather some people, maybe some sri lankans and indians, pool some money and then go for a mutual dish/ppv for the matches.

Comment

Desi bahna
              Thanks for sharing the same issue.
              Catllus
              Its too expensive. Can't we have (any)Pay Per View witout the hassel of Dish.?

Comment

Dear Bushra,
                I am pretty sure that you can't get any of the matches on ppv without the dish. As far as I know, the individual matches cost around 30 bucks each, but you need the dish to receive them. As Hamid suggested in his post, the best thing to do would be to get a bunch of desis together and split the cost.

Comment

Yeh this kbs thingy is hard to get unless u have a dish receiver.....Darn!
                  i think there goes my hope of watching all the matches....
                  As far as the real audio is concerned i think that is pretty kool in the sense that they will keep u updated up to the second but frankly those stills taht they show really suck!
                  anyone knows the timings of these matches???pretty awkward eh!

Comment

The matches start at 5:45 am (eastern time). I think that the matches can also be seen in some cinemas in all the major cities in the U.S. Some Pakistani resturaunts also screen them for all interested Pakistanis.

Comment

Working...
                    X