Salim/Sohail Omitted,Whyyyy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salim/Sohail Omitted,Whyyyy?

The 19 member team selected by the board for World cup excludes our 2 most experienced batsmen,Aamir sohail and Saleem Malik.
    THIS IS NOT FAIR!What's Ijaz doing on the team if these 2 are out????We could always have used Saleem's experience.

I think Salim can now open a betting shop, as for Sohail well he has been a bit temperamantle. Ijaz has still got something left in him. I thought Inzuman should also have been ommited.

Comment

Well,maybe Ijaz has something left in him afterall,he made a century today.And inzi too made a 1/2 century.Let's hope they can keep it up until the world cup or else.....

Comment

I cant say abour ijaz but pretty hopeful about inzi right now....
        inzi has got the technique while ijaz mainly rides on his aggression!

MR

Comment

After watching both teams play, Everyone knows Pakitan will win. Even though there will be a draw because of the point system. But now about Ijaz and Inzi. Well well.. look who came from the dead. They just proved everyone that they should be allowed on the World squad. Now after the Asian Cup comes the Sharjah Cup. But wait.. you have to have your team picked by April 1st. And the Sharjah Cup starts on April. Oh oh.. now what to do.

Maybe Pakistan should put everyones name in a hat and pick the players out like that. But after seeing this, like I said ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN CRICKET!

Comment

Salim Malik does deserve to be in the team - he hasn't played well for a long time - he is using the excuse that the pressure of the judgement on him is taking its toll - he should never have beted should he!!!!!

Sohail - he also deserves to be kicked out - all he watns to do is get into the team and then cause a bit of acrinomy in the team - he puuled out of the team when the players did not want to play under his captaincy.

We are better off with out the 2 anyway.

Thing is these sad old players try to justify their positions in the team by saying that they know the conditions well - if that is the case I have been playing in this country for a very long time and I know the way the pitches play so I too should have been in the team.

Comment

We can do WITHOUT them! Pakistan is doing better without Sohail's attitude and Salim's controversies!!!

Comment

guyz! Salim should remain ousted! Sohail, will be a heck of a trouble if he comes back in while Ijaz, Moin and/or Wasim are in...
                Inzamam hit double century to confirm his place in world cup squad, otherwise he could've been considered out... lazy a$$.

yousuf, wajahatullah, and m. wasim should remain in the team.

Comment

Working...
                X