Shahid Afridi and Sonali Bendre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahid Afridi and Sonali Bendre

Can somebody please tell me what the apparent gossip was between Shahid Afridi and Sonali Bendre when the Pak cricket team went to India last month? There was something about it on tv but I couldn't get the details. Thanks.

I think best people to ask is afridi or sonali bendre. they should be able to tell you right info.

what i heard was that paki authorities stopped afridi from from meeting sonali because they thought that will affect his game. (most probably they were jealous )

Comment

I remember this story from last year or maybe it was year before that when Pakistan Srilanka were in India and there was a triangular series between these teams, remember? when Anwer scored 194 all by himself.

Anyways I heard she came to the hotel he was in and they both drank coffee and had a long chat, but then I heard something about that his family freaked out (you all know KHAN people, so you can tell how bad it was) and yes, the Authorities also told him not to fool around with girls, but **sighhh** poor Afridi still misses his teenage.
      He was also fined around $1000 US when the team was coming back from Srilanka, he was sitting with a couple of other guys at the back of the plane and the papers say he was teasing the girls sitting in front of his seat and the girls brother noticed that behavior by him and got up and started yelling at those guys. Afridi and girls. . . he can get all sorts of girls but still he goes his own way

------------------
      Visit Dhamaka's Website @ http://www.maxpages.com/said

Comment

If he did any of those things, specially teasing girls on the plane, well he should be put to task for that. Discipline is a must, these guys must know that they are not representing any club, they represent their country and cannot be callous in their attitude.

Comment

I agree with Hamid...

If they are now world famous pplz..it doesn't mean they can do whatever they want. And almost all Pakis know about their behaviour, what they do on their international tours. When they are on thier tour to any country..the world eyes are on them and any thing goin wrong..other Pakis have to suffer.

Every man outside the country is representative of his country.
          It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Working...
          X